Besiege Hiillsborough

3 hours ago, OwlInCardiff said:

If only people felt strongly about more important things. There would be no need for food banks, climate change would be solved and no one would ever vote for the tories again.

Are you suggesting that there are more people who care about Sheffield Wednesday sacking their manager than there are who care about climate change, food banks and not voting for the Tories? 

The club hierarchy has rarely had any respect for the opinions of the supporters, occasionally ex players of the like of Waddle, Hirst and Palmer have appreciated the affection and respect that they are held in, and have made Sheffield their home after retiring from the game. SWFC is now a one man band, and the one man is currently looking very silly, and the band is playing badly out of tune, he will have to sort matters out in order to save face, I couldn’t care less why he does the right thing, as long as he does it, however I doubt if any personal correspondence from supporters will ever be placed in before him, but well done for trying.

5 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

While we have wider issues to address I feel that it is imperative that we remove Luhukay to give us a chance of surviving relegation to League 1.

We all know that relegation to EFL League 1 will result in a financial meltdown for SWFC.

I have written to the Chairman and separately to the CEO asking for the removal of Luhukay asap and appointment of a proper manager who knows and has had success in the Championship.

I would urge every supporter who has a similar view to email, write, phone, visit, even fax Hillsborough to make the fans' view front of mind.

Maybe this pressure could just make a difference as it did over the proposed new Membership Scheme back in the summer.

I liked that, but you don’t sound very loyal to me

5 hours ago, wmb said:

I agree Jos shouldn't shoulder all of the blame. He is however responsible for 1/ Putting an actual game plan together that can be identified and if said game plan doesn't work have a plan B 2/ Working to create/develop a consistent team and develop partnerships 3/ Not singling out individuals 4/ Not calling out the fans 5/ Not constantly saying we as a fanbase are living in the past whilst bringing up his own past 6/ Playing is best players - If he isn't allowed to pick Westwood, Hutch etc then he should say - Otherwise he will rightly be held accountable for this by the fans.

Yep. The things Jos can control (formation and consistency of selection to name two) he has proven very poor at. 

• Like 1