Besiege Hiillsborough

You'd be surprised by what can be achieved by a co-ordinated mail campaign, It's worked for Amnesty International on hundreds if not thousands of occasions..... mind, you do have a point when you hinted at illiteracy levels!   https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2015/12/50-ways-you-changed-lives-in-2015/

I too admire your effort but feel it's a waste of time. 

I find it remarkable that people are simply trying to get Jos out, without questioning the far bigger mess further up the chain that in my opinion has made it highly likely the Jos tenure would be an unhappy one. 

Getting rid of Jos is likely to make absolutely no difference and God forbid, could make us worse. Yes he is not doing it but there needs to be confidence we will have the right environment and right manager for that environment when any new man comes in. 

14 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I too admire your effort but feel it's a waste of time. 

I find it remarkable that people are simply trying to get Jos out, without questioning the far bigger mess further up the chain that in my opinion has made it highly likely the Jos tenure would be an unhappy one. 

Getting rid of Jos is likely to make absolutely no difference and God forbid, could make us worse. Yes he is not doing it but there needs to be confidence we will have the right environment and right manager for that environment when any new man comes in. 

Sorry but I have to disagree. Jos does not appear to know what he is doing - Do you think Stuart Gray would mess the team around like he does ? Would he be dropping people after they play well?  - There is a talent to coaching and managing a team and Jos just doesn't seem to have it.

1 minute ago, owlfandbg said:

Sorry but I have to disagree. Jos does not appear to know what he is doing - Do you think Stuart Gray would mess the team around like he does ? Would he be dropping people after they play well?  - There is a talent to coaching and managing a team and Jos just doesn't seem to have it.

He had a record that suggested he does know what he's doing before he came to us.

Yes he is probably past the point of no return as far as managers are concerned but something is wrong at Hillsborough and it can't all be shouldered by Jos. 

I am sending my message by pigeon carrier

Not only will it beat the Christmas post it will also be on sale in the catering kiosk Saturday 

I agree Jos shouldn't shoulder all of the blame. He is however responsible for 1/ Putting an actual game plan together that can be identified and if said game plan doesn't work have a plan B 2/ Working to create/develop a consistent team and develop partnerships 3/ Not singling out individuals 4/ Not calling out the fans 5/ Not constantly saying we as a fanbase are living in the past whilst bringing up his own past 6/ Playing is best players - If he isn't allowed to pick Westwood, Hutch etc then he should say - Otherwise he will rightly be held accountable for this by the fans.

In response to glynnb I sent my letters a week ago but have not had a reply from the Chairman or CEO as yet.

Hopefully though they will read them.

Like many others I know that we have far wider problems than just Luhukay but I do believe it will be so much easier to address these in the Championship than in the meltdown that will follow relegation to EFL League 1.

Lesbarbeux commented that blanket email campaigns can be successful.

It is the future of Sheffield Wednesday that we are talking about and we all care about.

So I urge everyone to let those pigeons fly, light up the Aldis lamps and get your keyboard humming!