FA cup KO 12:30

32 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

The 3.00pm k.o was in doubt from the moment the Blades were also drawn at home..I've never known a time when both Sheffield teams were at home together.

I forget the year but I'm sure we played Plymouth and they played Derby on the same day (both at home) in the cup

43 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

The 3.00pm k.o was in doubt from the moment the Blades were also drawn at home..I've never known a time when both Sheffield teams were at home together.

Think last time we both played at home on a Saturday:

8th January 2005.

Sheffield United 3 Aston Villa 1 (FA Cup Game)

Sheffield Wednesday 2 Swindon Town 0 (League 1 Game)

IIRC Sheff United cup game kicked off early for TV as I remember watching it in the pub before.

Think last time both Sheffield teams played at home on the same day was 11th August 2009 both games in the league cup:

Sheffield United 1 Port Vale 2

Sheffield Wednesday 3 R0chdale 0

I dont get out much.

Luton remind me a quality away day in the early 80's, I chucked someone through a bush on someone's front garden & this old women came out bollocking this lad for being in her garden

and before anyone starts, the lad was swinging punches just before so no victim & I'm also aware that the above story is mainly funny for me as you had to be there

any way, 12:30pm KO??????? FA CUP RIP

26 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think last time we both played at home on a Saturday:

8th January 2005.

Sheffield United 3 Aston Villa 1 (FA Cup Game)

Sheffield Wednesday 2 Swindon Town 0 (League 1 Game)

IIRC Sheff United cup game kicked off early for TV as I remember watching it in the pub before.

Think last time both Sheffield teams played at home on the same day was 11th August 2009 both games in the league cup:

Sheffield United 1 Port Vale 2

Sheffield Wednesday 3 R0chdale 0

I dont get out much.

I remember this also rotherham were playing at don Valley as well so 3 games in one city all at the same time.

1 hour ago, gypsyowl said:

Luton remind me a quality away day in the early 80's, I chucked someone through a bush on someone's front garden & this old women came out bollocking this lad for being in her garden

and before anyone starts, the lad was swinging punches just before so no victim & I'm also aware that the above story is mainly funny for me as you had to be there

any way, 12:30pm KO??????? FA CUP RIP

Always said that Alan Titchmarsh deserves it, always in someone else's bush lol