JOS OUT!

Didn't join in with the many Jos out chants today as I don't think it helps but I can see why others do it. I celebrated both our goals vociferously and was happy to see the players seemingly up for it but today wasn't even close to being good enough. We looked disjointed and bereft of ideas or spark. Simple passes going astray, an equaliser from our kick off and a shot that should have been closed down squirrelling under Dawson sum us up at the moment. Too many mistakes both individually and as a team mean I'm not as confident as others about staying up. I've seen this kind of crap before and it always ends in tears. 

He has to leave or be sacked cos I'd rather anyone be in charge at the moment. Nobody could do a worse job surely. Unfortunately we'll go down before he's gone. 

• Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Had to start this thread as I could see one. Very surprising. 

He has to go no matter the result. FFS we are struggling to contain Rotherham at Hillsborough. 

Hopeless, and spineless. Two moments of magic keep us in the game again.

What were they doing at half time?

If only someone had a plan

garymegson

2 minutes ago, Stan Dupowls said:

Wish posters could express themselves without turning vicious or abusive.....it doesn’t help the rational argument to get Jos out.....if chansiri reads this stuff we all get tarred with the same brush, “bunch of ungreatful animals” type stuff.

And yet it may give Chansiri the pretext to dismiss him.

For that to happen, he needs to be able to deflect the blame from himself.

He'll be able to blame the abusive fans for his pulling the trigger.

57 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I don’t get this comment

like football managers are niche and there isn’t many of them or something 

Do you think an employer of a large organisation would worry about sacking someone due to not getting a replacement in? They wouldn’t even think about it! 

Large organisations don't sack there gaffer every 12months though they give em time to rebuild and change there workforce to something more suitable. 

Guest Theboylangers
2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Large organisations don't sack there gaffer every 12months though they give em time to rebuild and change there workforce to something more suitable. 

In my industry, if someone isn't up to the job, they get the old 'tin tack'. They certainly don't get 12 months to make it even worse.