JOS OUT!

4 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Large organisations don't sack there gaffer every 12months though they give em time to rebuild and change there workforce to something more suitable. 

Not if their job, however difficult, is to get the most of what they have and fail. 

Guest Theboylangers
2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Theboylangers care to explain???

I hope I have explained in my post above? Jos has been here nearly 12 months and we are getting steadily worse. Whilst I admire your stance on giving the manager more time, I think it is misguided. 

5 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Large organisations don't sack there gaffer every 12months though they give em time to rebuild and change there workforce to something more suitable. 

Can't believe fans are still making excuses for this ineptitude of a manager. He has taken us backwards in the last 12 month's and we are getting played off the park by inferior players because he is unable to turn them in to a team. 

Chansiri needs to sack him as soon as possible and give the job to someone who can motive the players and our fans need to stop clapping failure.

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:
nhpsh4GP_bigger.jpgAndy Giddings @Gids1980
FollowingFollowing @Gids1980
More

#swfc JL on boos at HT and FT: “I can understand that but I think the fans live in the past of 2 or 3 years ago. They must see the reality.”

Amazing.

The fans live in the past 2 or 3 years, maybe because we are still being charged premier league prices for sh*te Jos 

Just now, Kanye West said:
More

#swfc JL on boos at HT and FT: “I can understand that but I think the fans live in the past of 2 or 3 years ago. They must see the reality.”

Not quite Jos, we simply expect the best use of current resources, a committed and motivated squad giving their all, and not the current drivel that will send this club down quicker than a hores drawers...

Please leave.

6 minutes ago, Kanye West said:
More

Oh we see the reality alright, the reality that he is completely out of his depth and unable to get the best out of the squad he has available. 

14 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Not if their job, however difficult, is to get the most of what they have and fail. 

But football must be the only industry where it's always the managers fault and never the shop floor staff.

I'm not even saying Jos is the right man but how many managers will we have sacked since leaving the Prem and we're still in the championship. 

17 minutes ago, Kanye West said:
More

We do see the reality Jos. YOUR crap tactics, bizarre teams and leaving out experienced players. 

44 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Both goals were errors. Jos can't do anything about that. The players available to him is bottom 6. The players available to the next manager is surprisingly bottom 6. Get over it. 

The next manager might decide on a regular starting eleven and tactics apart from deciding on what comes out of a Lukuhay bag and in turn get some continuity and consistency?

The fact Nuhiu was on the pitch for the full 90 minutes today while Fletcher sat on the bench is reason enough for him to go. Clueless and well out of his depth. Absolutely no confidence that DC will sack him though and even if he did I wouldn’t trust him to get get the right man in. Be another cheap as chips foreign “coach” that will be quite happy to work with what he’s given. We are bang in trouble!

Guest wilyfox
27 minutes ago, Kanye West said:
More

Well hopefully he'll be in the past very soon. 

Nobody likes watching s**t, nobody likes paying stupidly high ticket prices to watch s**t.

If D.C. wants to keep this clown in a job the ground is going to look increasingly empty as the season progresses, perhaps the wake up call will come when it’s season ticket renewal time?

18 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

But football must be the only industry where it's always the managers fault and never the shop floor staff.

I'm not even saying Jos is the right man but how many managers will we have sacked since leaving the Prem and we're still in the championship. 

Its not only the managers fault, but he isn’t doing his job correctly and he’s also the easiest to change. I used to think he was doing ok and it was more of a need to find someone more relatable but he isn’t getting any organisation into them at all. English based players expect instructions and he himself suggests players should sort themselves 

4 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

The next manager might decide on a regular starting eleven and tactics apart from deciding on what comes out of a Lukuhay bag and in turn get some continuity and consistency?

So do you think a new manager is suddenly going to have 11 fit players, all in top form, covering every position? Jos knows what frailties we have in the full back areas, so rotates 4 poor players best he can. Same up front. Non of his forward options have cemented a position or if have, they suddenly can't play due to injury. Jos has raised the issue with continuity and consistency and that we have 5 players tops that will play 25 games. Now before I'm mistaken on here, I'm not against a change of manager. But I am worried about the next appointment, and can't see anyone working a miracle with Baker or Palmer at RB or with Fox or Penney at LB. We're stuck with Dawson in goal. Nuhui will play this season and key players will be sold in January whoever is manager.