How to remove Jos

I don't like Jos and I don't think someone should remain in their position when residing over such a mess but changing him really won't make much of a difference as Chansiri simply won't appoint the type of manager that we need, even if there was one available *and* that wanted to have a crack. The setup at the club (ie, the owner and the way he runs things) is the real issue and until he goes (because he will not change) then this decline will continue and things will get worse.

Edited by Owl Be Back

Just now, i used to be sc_owl said:

Only way to force DC’s hand is to boycott home games. 

May be an unpopular opinion, but if the next home attendance was sub-10,000 Jos would be gone. 

...Is the answer I was too afraid to give. Business will take note if the customers aren't there

4 minutes ago, swfcjam said:

What should we do as fans to force his removal? We can’t sit back and sleep walk into a relegation fight because that is where we’re heading with this clown in charge. 

Don't go next week, if the crowd is non existent he might get the message

2 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

May be an unpopular opinion, but if the next home attendance was sub-10,000 Jos would be gone. 

Don't worry, plenty won't be going now but it won't be so much of a boycott more due to the fact that we are plain shyte.

6 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

...Is the answer I was too afraid to give. Business will take note if the customers aren't there

Way I see it we have two choices:

1. Slowly peel the plaster off the wound and feel the pain over a longer period, suffering throughout. 

2. Rip the mother****** off in one hit. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

I don't like Jos and I don't think someone should remain in their position when residing over such a mess but changing him really won't make much of a difference as Chansiri simply won't appoint the type of manager that we need, even if there was one available *and* that wanted to have a crack. The setup at the club (ie, the owner and the way he runs things) is the real issue and until he goes (because he will not change) then this decline will continue and things will get worse.

Spot on.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

100% agree. 3000 at Elwood today and that is not spurring them on..

24 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

This will never happen and in reality all it would do is hurt the club, attract more negative press, lower moods than they are now. Worst out of all of that Chansiri will blame the fans. 

We really aren't very good in any aspect at the moment. Poor manager, poor players, poor leadership. Let's not make it worse for ourselves.