How to remove Jos

21 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Only way to force DC’s hand is to boycott home games. 

May be an unpopular opinion, but if the next home attendance was sub-10,000 Jos would be gone. 

no it aint, the best way is to attend and all shout jos out and have thousands in the car park making it clear he is to leave, abandoning our club will only do 1 thing ,the club will go to the wall . remember chansiri has got 95% of our money anyways through 1-2-3-4-5 year season tickets , we all have to be 1 as supporters , I seriously don't think a lot of our supporters see how bad things are and going to get 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

no it aint, the best way is to attend and all shout jos out and have thousands in the car park making it clear he is to leave, abandoning our club will only do 1 thing ,the club will go to the wall . remember chansiri has got 95% of our money anyways through 1-2-3-4-5 year season tickets , we all have to be 1 as supporters , I seriously don't think a lot of our supporters see how bad things are and going to get 

remember chansiri has got 95% of our money anyways through 1-2-3-4-5 year season tickets ,

And that is where DC has us by the snooker balls. :tango:

I said to myself before the Derby County game the I wouldn't spend anymore money in the shop or refreshment bars until Dross has gone. I usually spend about £10-£15 at each  match.

I did this and I know it's only a small amount but if others did this I'm sure this would make a difference.

Being a season ticket holder in the south I will also continue to vent my feels to the dugout.

Dross out.

21 hours ago, poite said:

There is only one way.

Fans must chant jos out and create an unbearable atmosphere for chansiri - not nice but necessary 

Chansiri will only sack him knowing that he can blame the fans for it. The man will never take responsibility himself. 

Absolutely this should happen and with banners etc 

Arsenal did it and look at them now no point half doing it clearly we are not going to be any good firstly with this manager who is a fraud and about as much use as a chocolate fire guard 

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Chansiri’s interpretation:

Fans chant Jos out - an emotional rabble. It will pass.  Six or seven games later Jos goes when we are in the bottom three. 

Fans take part in a single, mass boycott of a home match and stage a protest in Hillsborough park with Jos out banners - more likely to be taken seriously and provoke action. 

23 hours ago, poite said:

There is only one way.

Fans must chant jos out and create an unbearable atmosphere for chansiri - not nice but necessary 

Chansiri will only sack him knowing that he can blame the fans for it. The man will never take responsibility himself. 

Can’t we double up and get rid of both him and Chansiri? Two birds with one stone or summat 

30 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Chansiri’s interpretation:

Fans chant Jos out - an emotional rabble. It will pass.  Six or seven games later Jos goes when we are in the bottom three. 

Fans take part in a single, mass boycott of a home match and stage a protest in Hillsborough park with Jos out banners - more likely to be taken seriously and provoke action. 

ive seen all kinds of protests some quite funny some ridiculous .saw Valencia protest last year where all supporters stayed at back of stand until something like 27 mins in 1st half . I prefer the old fashioned protest though. throwing blown up pigs balls etc on pitch is pointless.