How to remove Jos

Just now, Mystic Neg said:

This will never happen and in reality all it would do is hurt the club, attract more negative press, lower moods than they are now. Worst out of all of that Chansiri will blame the fans. 

We really aren't very good in any aspect at the moment. Poor manager, poor players, poor leadership. Let's not make it worse for ourselves. 

Sometimes there is not a right answer, but simply an answer that is the least wrong/least damaging. 

We are in a relegation fight. We will not win that fight with Jos. 

Just now, i used to be sc_owl said:

Sometimes there is not a right answer, but simply an answer that is the least wrong/least damaging. 

We are in a relegation fight. We will not win that fight with 

I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think causing a stink makes us look like two hats from other side of town. We need to hope the club does something. They will be absolutely bricking it about relegation too and if they do nothing it's all on them. 

If we force their hand and it goes wrong then we will get blamed for sure and if that happened I might not go back. 

40 minutes ago, swfcjam said:

What should we do as fans to force his removal? We can’t sit back and sleep walk into a relegation fight because that is where we’re heading with this clown in charge. 

Maybe we should steal his moustache and give it back when he leaves!

There is only one way.

Fans must chant jos out and create an unbearable atmosphere for chansiri - not nice but necessary 

Chansiri will only sack him knowing that he can blame the fans for it. The man will never take responsibility himself. 

Edited by poite

4 minutes ago, poite said:

There is only one way.

Fans must chant jos out and create an unbearable atmosphere for chansiri - not nice but necessary 

Chansiri will only sack him knowing that he can blame the fans for it. The man will never take responsibility himself. 

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly.

Very well thought-out.

He has to be given a pretext, or he'll do nothing.

He'll not pull the trigger unless he can blame us.

We'll have to bear the responsibility like a leaden overcoat.

1 hour ago, swfcjam said:

What should we do as fans to force his removal? We can’t sit back and sleep walk into a relegation fight because that is where we’re heading with this clown in charge. 

Lee Harvey Oswald in the South Stand?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think causing a stink makes us look like two hats from other side of town. We need to hope the club does something. They will be absolutely bricking it about relegation too and if they do nothing it's all on them. 

If we force their hand and it goes wrong then we will get blamed for sure and if that happened I might not go back. 

Looking like two hats from the other side of town isn't the issue though and no one can go lower than they did supporting shed and suing the league over Tevez , what matters is staving off relegation and all the crap that comes with it , therefore if it takes Jos getting a boot through the door then so be it ,the sooner he is gone the better before we reach the last chance saloon ,

1 minute ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

If someone was so utterly incompetent in any other walk of life they would simply get the sack with no compensation.

I have never understood why it isn't the same in football, especially when under performing to the extent Jos is.

simple answer is if they get sacked it still costs the club ,

Guest Bulgaria
20 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

We’ll be 4-0 down by that stage. Even against Toytown. You just know they are going to win their first away game in the championship for 400 years or however long it is.

Nailed on