Attendance tomorrow night

2 hours ago, Greengrass said:

Love nights like this, get parked easy, get served in pub easy, get away easy.

No ST holders next to me so might put my feet up. Had some right numpties next to me against Derby, when we scored they never got up or clapped they didn't even speak to each other throughout the match.....I'm not sure they knew where they were. 

Were you on the bench

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

things are bad yer very bad but like ive said before protest needs to be done at the ground not the sight of your empty seat ,all that will do will make us look like we have tinpot armchair supporters and it wont look good if theres anyone looking to buy us ,that's what im hoping for. tonight its either win or a massive jos out ,chansiri sort it out and it needs to be heard so you cant hear yourself . 

Guest The Horse

This weather's gonna finish off anyone over 40 from going and for anyone paying on the gate... They really should have a plaque made up for you tonight!

Great night for it. Historically our best results come in front of our smallest crowds. 

Or or maybe not and Mr C will realise what a clusterfuck this season is turning into and Jo’s will be on the plane back to brexit tonite

42 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Great night for it. Historically our best results come in front of our smallest crowds. 

Or or maybe not and Mr C will realise what a clusterfuck this season is turning into and Jo’s will be on the plane back to brexit tonite

your right , I was one of the 23,756 who saw us beat Colchester in front of 6.905 back in the day