Fernando and Marco

13 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Even though they've trained and are probably capable of playing 30 minutes each, Jos will want them to prove themselves in a couple of U23 games. No worries Jos, there's no rush.

That's true with 30 league games to go.

Don't fret, we have ONOMAH!, he will terrify dem Blunts.

Edited by adelphi1867

The team that Jos put out on Friday will tell you if the chairman has said one more loss and your gone. He must know you play experience quality over untried youth every time.

When you need a performance you go to the players who are a 7 out of 10 bankers, unfortunately for us Jos does not seem to have a clue about hat he is doing. 

First half of Fessi with Fletcher, second half of Matias & Fletcher or more likely because Jos will want to rest Fletcher as he has been picked to sit on the Scotland Bench for two weeks. A whole game of Nuihu and Joao.

Like I said the formation that Jos picks will decide if i even bother watching the match, because you literally can tell 90% of the time the outcome from the negative teams he picks with the wrong players in the wrong position or worse the best players let out of the team altogether.

14 hours ago, HootHoot said:

Shouldn't be rushing injured players back. We hounded CC for this yet we're asking Jos to do the same.

Just look at what good that did to Kieren Lee. One of my favourite Wednesday players who I fear I'll never see play for us again

If their in full training it's hardly rushing them back.30 mins from the bench should be acceptable for any other team but ours.

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Never in the history of football has one man forged a career and reputation out of one goal like Mattias has. Football equivalent of Zoom, Fat Larry’s Band. 

Since he's been injured we've turned poo

Doesn't take an idiot to understand he was a big part of our side

8 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Mind games.

Pigs have been training all week to face the slow and cumbersome Nuhiu and now they'll have to face the pace of FF. Potentially.

Surely if that was the case it would be better and more effective 'mind games' to have said that they are both out for two weeks  then announce that they are in the squad an hour before kick off

Edited by ATBS

42 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Since he's been injured we've turned poo

Doesn't take an idiot to understand he was a big part of our side

Big part of our side?

Do watch games from behind the South Stand? 

3 hours ago, Watto said:

If their in full training it's hardly rushing them back.30 mins from the bench should be acceptable for any other team but ours.

Only if they're 100% fit. If they aren't then don't risk them. Bench them by all means and see how the game plays out