Sheffield Wednesday and Your Main Thoughts For Today

I have a few thoughts.

One is dread ahead of Friday, I'm really not looking forward to it.

One is sheer frustration that Luhukay is still in a job and will be in charge this Friday due to the inactivity and failure to see what's going wrong by our chariman.

It's also frustrating knowing that we have players to at least improve our predicament slightly but the manager won't pick them.

All of the above could be fixed if Luhukay got the sack!!

2 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Pretty much bang on that, mate. Good read. 

Rough sailing ahead!

5 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Is Has he gone yet?

There you go, there’s mine.

Concern,, apprehension, if he does go

The last thing we need is another manager who has not worked for 2 years. You quickly fall out of touch if not in a job and this means can not use contacts to bring in good players. 

Think Jos had few contacts in Germany where we should have been shopping if wanted good Northern European coach instead has brought in Dutch help and one Dutch player and the Dutch league is hopeless. If you bring a manage in from abroad you hope he can utilise that market to our advantage. Instead we brought in someone who had not worked in years and had no idea on English football and then went for another manager who had not worked in 2 years and again had no idea on Championship. 

To be successful you need someone who knows the market they were working and can use it advantage of club. 

The first person DC needs to sack is his long term advisor who was formally of Doyen and has much idea on English football as the air I expelled from my anus this morning.

Always wipe from front to back and remember to use toilet roll....

you will thank me later....

(if you run outta toilet paper use a small west highland white terrier but remember not to use the front end with the teeth)

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

Guest Theboylangers

My main thought is that I am bricking it for Friday. I know I should man up and stop being a big girl's blouse. 

But I can't help it. Sorry. 

1 hour ago, Theboylangers said:

My main thought is that I am bricking it for Friday. I know I should man up and stop being a big girl's blouse. 

But I can't help it. Sorry. 

Live it, it wont kill us.

Can it be any worse than the home fixture last season ? 

A lot of people on here went it to that one thinking it was gonna be a stroll. Nothing can be as humiliating as the image of CC on the touch line, realising he got it totally, totally wrong. Unforgivable.

We'll pribably lose, but we'll have our moments, you might enjoy it.

7 minutes ago, BrotherOwlExile said:

What I love about football is. I'm still looking forward to Friday. My brother has a ticket for P Lane. Like I say I'm brother in Owl exile. Aye it is a proper mess though. A bit sad. Just changed so much in 4 games.

All that's changed in 4 games is the results. We scraped draws against Stoke, Leeds & Brom. BBC reports suggest we mugged Bristol City.

Sometimes it has to get worse before it can better. 

Be reyt. UTO