Sheffield Wednesday and Your Main Thoughts For Today

19 hours ago, Quist said:

Concern,, apprehension, if he does go

The last thing we need is another manager who has not worked for 2 years. You quickly fall out of touch if not in a job and this means can not use contacts to bring in good players. 

Think Jos had few contacts in Germany where we should have been shopping if wanted good Northern European coach instead has brought in Dutch help and one Dutch player and the Dutch league is hopeless. If you bring a manage in from abroad you hope he can utilise that market to our advantage. Instead we brought in someone who had not worked in years and had no idea on English football and then went for another manager who had not worked in 2 years and again had no idea on Championship. 

To be successful you need someone who knows the market they were working and can use it advantage of club. 

The first person DC needs to sack is his long term advisor who was formally of Doyen and has much idea on English football as the air I expelled from my anus this morning.

Agree 100% with every point made and while I am equally apprehensive about who would replace him, I hope DC has learned something from the appointment.

I hope the chatter about Megson doesn't get DC swept up in this ridiculous nostalgia trip some of our fans are on.

But back to your points

Logic.

Pragmatic.

Real.

Love it!