Here is how Sheffield Wednesday line up today

Surprised so many changes, with an extra days rest and an international break after this expected more or less the same with Bannan coming back in for Onomah.

Still, have to trust Jos knows what he's doing and he sees who has recovered and who hasn't. Can only assume that's why Joey and FF aren't starting as both had very goods games midweek, but covered a lot of ground.

14 minutes ago, Bukta said:

Oh well it’s not like he works tirelessly, chases lost causes, has loads of skill and can create something out of nothing is it:duntmatter:

You know you might have just hit the reason why hes on the bench. 3 games out suspended, didint play much before that, then plays 2 high intensity games in 5 days where, like you say, he worked tirelessly.

wont hurt for him to sit and watch for an hour, ready to come on and make  difference,

probably the reason why Fletch didnt come on for Nuhiu midweek. Jos saving him for today knowing hes on his own up top.

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Not really...a few questioned the starting line up....Once Jos changed it..We won...

Kept it tight first half. 

Plan worked perfectly.

But people still think they know better than Jos.

He is proving a lot of experts on here wrong. 

Edited by RichSheffWeds

46 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Kept it tight first half. 

Plan worked perfectly.

But people still think they know better than Jos.

He is proving a lot of experts on here wrong. 

You thought we were "tight" first 25 minutes?

Do you ever trip over yer shoelaces at all?

You think Jos planned on Fletch going off...So Joao could come on and get 2?

Nah mate I say it as I see it...the starting line up was set up for a draw...doesn't make me a so called expert...

I simply think one up front isn't setting up for a win..which I thought us capable of...

Its hardly shouting "Jos out"..Its an opinion on a message board

Guest Maxine
1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Stop spoiling all our fun!

I love logging on and reading this drivel from our more vocal armchair managers after we've won.

:duntmatter:

Me too its time all the wannabe managers just left it to Jos.:luhukay:he knows what he's on about..

Edited by Maxine

51 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You thought we were "tight" first 25 minutes?

Do you ever trip over yer shoelaces at all?

You think Jos planned on Fletch going off...So Joao could come on and get 2?

Nah mate I say it as I see it...the starting line up was set up for a draw...doesn't make me a so called expert...

I simply think one up front isn't setting up for a win..which I thought us capable of...

Its hardly shouting "Jos out"..Its an opinion on a message board

I agree with this and it's how I saw it. Has @SiJ been on yet and slagged you off in a sneering sarcastic manner yet? If not, he'll be along soon. Can't deal with differing opinions for some reason. 

• Like 1