Nottingham Forest 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Deserved loss. Defence is not good enough and the balance in midfield needs sorting. We have enough options up front and we will be miles better when FF and Hooper are back. 

The league is open and I still think we can do something if we get the balance right. 4-2-3-1 doesn’t suit us. Rather we go 4-3-3 without a conventional number 10.

1 minute ago, Half time Bovril said:

Time to give FF and Westwood a chance, also Hooper and KL need to be back 100% for as soon as. Pelupessy was missed in this game.

You do know he's suspended so would be difficult to give him a chance.

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

Deserved loss. Defence is not good enough and the balance in midfield needs sorting. We have enough options up front and we will be miles better when FF and Hooper are back. 

The league is open and I still think we can do something if we get the balance right. 4-2-3-1 doesn’t suit us. Rather we go 4-3-3 without a conventional number 10.

Good post.

Good sensible summary

Changes needed again for Villa, this rotating isn’t working for the manager , although I will say I think Fox had one of his better games tonight 

More energy, desire and commitment needed 

Forest are average, can’t see them been anything other than mid table along with us