Can't imagine many (if any) Wednesday fans doing this?

poite

I live in the Midlands so I'm surrounded by Villa, West Brom, Birmingham fans. I think I met a Coventry fan once. 

Today I was talking to one of the guys at work who I knew was a big villa fan and he said that tonight he was going to go home and have a nice evening watching the football. 

So I asked him if he had the red button with sky - I only have sky sports via NOW TV so no red button for me unfortunately - but luckily for him he said he had access to it. So I said that's great for him cos he can watch the villa match as all the championship games are available to watch tonight. 

He said "Oh no way, I'm watching spurs, not watching villa..."

Can any one here honest say they would watch a champions league game on telly instead of watching Wednesday if they were on tv. Honestly say i wouldn't!

51 minutes ago, poite said:

I live in the Midlands so I'm surrounded by Villa, West Brom, Birmingham fans. I think I met a Coventry fan once. 

Today I was talking to one of the guys at work who I knew was a big villa fan and he said that tonight he was going to go home and have a nice evening watching the football. 

So I asked him if he had the red button with sky - I only have sky sports via NOW TV so no red button for me unfortunately - but luckily for him he said he had access to it. So I said that's great for him cos he can watch the villa match as all the championship games are available to watch tonight. 

Can any one here honest say they would watch a champions league game on telly instead of watching Wednesday if they were on tv. Honestly say i wouldn't!

If your watching any other match  but your own teams your not really a supporter are you ! 

1 hour ago, poite said:

Worked in Worksop a good few years ago for quite a small firm with a work force of about of about 30 ten of whom were Man U fans and had to put up with the daily banter especially when.Wednesday lost, Man U came to play Worksop in a pre season friendly ... Yep you've guessed it not one went to the match. Plastic fans plastic club. UTO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Talking of Sky, was chatting to a mate who worked with them when they had the LaLiga games. He said there were two avid Wednesday fans working there, David Garrido, and Gabby Logan Knew about David Garrido, but I never knew about Gabby Logan

Doubt she supports us as such but probably has a soft spot for us with her Dad working here for a while. Dark days... 

1 hour ago, poite said:

hes obviously not a "big villa fan" then