Reading Fan On Twitter...

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Posted entirely for bites

And people have obliged. Not sure who's the most stupid

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

Quite clearly a wind up merchant but it always makes me laugh the ‘moral win’.

What’s moral about passing a ball?? It’s not like you’re punching their mothers in the face if you pass it long. Kicking lumps and diving I can understand but passing?

Morally it’s probably even better to go long - it’s more exciting so you can focus on the game and not on letting out silent little trumps that make people chuck their pukkas.

1 minute ago, Mountain Owl said:

What is it with all these southern numpties. Are they all as thick as they sound? Put money on he's never been further north than watford gap.

Would you want them that close

living in reality can be hard. Easier to live in a digital fantasy land instead. Wait till Accrington Stanley and Scunthorpe are beating them in league 1 next season. I don't get twitter, genuinely just don't really see its main selling point or any point to it.

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

Would you want them that close

Met a couple of cockneys when I was at college, one west ham one spurs. They both stayed in Sheffield for about 3 years. It took ages for them to adjust to our friendliness, openess and humour. Talk about trying to open a tin of sardines with yer teeth. When they finally adjusted and appreciated us northerners they had to move back home to get a job. Deep inside they both said that they loved it up here and much preferred it to down south but they had to follow the money.