Reading Fan On Twitter...

41 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

living in reality can be hard. Easier to live in a digital fantasy land instead. Wait till Accrington Stanley and Scunthorpe are beating them in league 1 next season. I don't get twitter, genuinely just don't really see its main selling point or any point to it.

The way it's going they won't be playing Accy or Scunny 

They will be (Accy &Scunny) in the Championship maybe playing us :Pelupessy:

• Haha 1

Do all Twitter haters remember a time when the internet would never catch on? :)

t's just a really simple way to join discussions with (or hurl abuse at) other people. Like a big forum but without the (almost) singular common interest. Find a theme via hashtags, or listen to other people who interest you. Or don't. It's not just full of nobheads, but like in most walks of life, they tend to shout the loudest.

Just now, Simaniac Owl said:

Agree. The problem is a lot of the people using it.

Bit like Owlstalk lol

Owlstalk's calmed down LOOAAAADS in the last couple of weeks

We've got rid of a load of trolls and idiots and are working on the next batch as we speak

We're pushing forward with a more positive, friendly stance now and with zero tolerance to trolls and idiots

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Owlstalk's calmed down LOOAAAADS in the last couple of weeks

We've got rid of a load of trolls and idiots and are working on the next batch as we speak

We're pushing forward with a more positive, friendly stance now and with zero tolerance to trolls and idiots

Am I on the hit list?

Edited by Watson

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

Sheffield Wednesday will be getting humilated tomorrow afternoon and they just need to accept that fact. I expect all of their knuckle dragging, poor supporters to apologise to me after the game. A simple and proper apology will suffice. #readingfc are on their way back. #swfc

Although the scoreline was 1-2 to Sheffield Wednesday it was not a real victory and morally we won the game. We had more of the ball and played a better passing game and if it was a boxing match the referee would have stepped in to declare us the winners. #readingfc #swfc

To all those thick Sheffield Wednesday supporters giving abuse: You are from Sheffield, I automatically win any argument. You were quiet as anything and couldn't even sell out your allocation. Terrible team, terrible people and an awful geographical location. #swfc #readingfc

Sounds like a great argument for my fav subject.

The North of England should split from the Southern dominated Westminster problem.

Let the money taken/ generated in Tax from the North be spent in the North.

Let us decide where the money be spent, on Cross rail in London or cross rail NORTH.

Scrap HS2, let London and the SE wallow in their self generated/Delusional Housing bubble, and let us spend that money on a cross Pennine  railway and further transport in the North, and connect two great ports of Liverpool and Hull.

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

Sheffield Wednesday will be getting humilated tomorrow afternoon and they just need to accept that fact. I expect all of their knuckle dragging, poor supporters to apologise to me after the game. A simple and proper apology will suffice. #readingfc are on their way back. #swfc

Although the scoreline was 1-2 to Sheffield Wednesday it was not a real victory and morally we won the game. We had more of the ball and played a better passing game and if it was a boxing match the referee would have stepped in to declare us the winners. #readingfc #swfc

To all those thick Sheffield Wednesday supporters giving abuse: You are from Sheffield, I automatically win any argument. You were quiet as anything and couldn't even sell out your allocation. Terrible team, terrible people and an awful geographical location. #swfc #readingfc

He's got the right user name though "The Truth" :rolleyes:

giphy_(1).gif