Best start in 28 years

Yeah but...but yeah, that Jos right, he ain't gonna do nothing,  man's a clown ...a puppet. ..he's got Jones on £6m a week and doesn't pick him... Nu Noo. .noeee, erm big Dave is still getting a game. ..he shouldnt be allowed in this universe never mind on thr pitch.....we'll do nowt while Jos's in charge and picking the wrong team....and by the way..why isn't  Martin hodge getting a game. ..best keeper I've seen down there  yet he's not even been re signed never mind in the match day squad....this will all come back to bite him in the arris.....or at least it would...but it's not him picking the team it's the lunatic chairman... Jos is just a puppet....... ...I'll bump this post when we go down and then mebbe you'll all have learnt sumat. ....coz ive forgot more than most folks.......also Liam Palmer never going to be good enough to win the the Ballon D'or. ...but you lot keep accepting mediocre if that's what you want.....clap clap clap...

And don't even start me on them players what's been banished'n'that. ...disgusting. ...

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ccacd1f47854d32d2bc078eb6b333f65.jpg

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

There is no more reason to say we've made it now than there was to say we'd blown in after the 1st 3 games.

10 points from the 6 games is decent and I reckon anyone on here would have taken that before season started after we signed no one and the cloud of FFP.

Imagine though if we did it this season when we least expect it. That would sum football right up and is what makes it great.