Total disgrace

22 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Last 3 games.

No Forestieri in starting 11.

No Westwood either.

What is this clown doing? 

Jos out.

With this squad it’s looking like we’ll be lucky to stay up.

Multiple accounts aren't allowed on here @zzmdu

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

... until it transpires that FF has flown back to Argentina, and refuses to play for the club again.

Then we have to practically give a £10 million player away in January.

Sound familiar?

You don't deal with Latin players that way.

It's a difficult one but I kinda got to agree with you.... Don't look at him as FF , more as a £10 mill asset. Play him when you can until Jan then fizz him off for that amount. 

6 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

... until it transpires that FF has flown back to Argentina, and refuses to play for the club again.

Sound familiar?

Why?

If the end result is what we all want, if he throws a strop fooook him (not saying he will btw)

I thinks you would be the worsest manager ever in football ever...apart from err...can't think of anybody right now

10 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Sound familiar?

I have a feeling that Jos is a little smarter than you think.

FF has been dropped but I imagine Jos is managing that relationship and FF will be back firing on all cylinders very soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

FF has been dropped but I imagine Jos is managing that relationship and FF will be back firing on all cylinders very soon. 

Be surprised if Jos picks him until either we lose, or he feels he needs to rest Joao or Matias.

After the two weeks break we play:-

Stoke Saturday

Forest Wednesday

Villa Saturday

I would be very surprised if he doesn’t start either the midweek or the Villa game.

He will then have the opportunity and need to really impress Jos, which seemingly he hasn’t so far.

24 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

A little?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Why?

If the end result is what we all want, if he throws a strop fooook him (not saying he will btw)

I thinks you would be the worsest manager ever in football ever...apart from err...can't think of anybody right now

The problem is that we can't afford to say foooook him.

As Ridgeback says, in FF we've got £10 million running around on two legs.

And we've got some very tough fixtures coming up too.

The Dutch are blunt and plain-spoken, and although that's a quality we admire, it doesn't work with the Latin races.

I should know, I deal with them.

As someone said to me once: "If you want to drop them, that's the time to soft-soap them".

Dont think it was ff to blame for the bad start, we have also done much better not playing jva and playing 2cbs instead of 3 in a 4231/433!

We are rubbish playing 532.

Too much obsession with ff, he will be needed and his time will come imo

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Won 3 games in a row. Moaning rascal. Couldn’t care if our starting 11 comprised of groundsmen, cleaners, parking attendants and Abdi if we register wins each week. 

Has Abdi had off road tyres fitted to his wheel chair?? 

Its the only way we'll see him and his broken body out on the pitch lol

5 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

As Ridgeback says, in FF we've got £10 million running around on two legs.

We also have a £10M player running around and he ain't even on the bench for us...

7 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

The Dutch are blunt and plain-spoken, and although that's a quality we admire, it doesn't work with the Latin races.

Well it's working so far..?

I do know what you are saying, but it's not possible to argue against, it makes no sense.

If things start go apshyte then your argument would/may be valid.

it's not unreasonable to say FF could start against Stoke and we lose, or start without him and we win.

Hope he plays btw, he's a great player...but if we win without him all is still good.

With the quality of our squad the points we have so far is minimum requirement when you consider the opposition. Would you take less than 7 points at home against Hull, Millwall and Ipswich? Away we’ve played Wigan, Brentford and Reading and got 3 points. 

I celebrate every Owls win, but we’ve got to realise we haven’t played anybody. Hate to say it but if we’d have played the played the games the pigs have and played at the level we have so far we could easily be on around 2 or 4 points. 

We are not getting the best from these players AGAIN. 

• Haha 1