Well done Sheffield Wednesday

9 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

The self-appointed 'experts' keep predicting doom and disaster before games, but like the arrogant fools they are and completely lacking in humility at their inaccuracy, keep coming back before the next one to do the same. I suppose it's the broken clock being right twice a day approach?

Don't worry they'll be along later claiming we haven't played a decent team yet lol

For those who live to moan Owlstalk will soon have to start running a Samaritan thread.

Sat in stadium waiting for traffic to ease before short journey home tonight. It was a hard grafting performance Wednesday toughed it out. We should have scored more.

Penney looks a player (a good one). Thorniley enjoys a battle and gives everything.

Pelupessy and Bannan did really well got stuck in and made Reading life difficult. It was JP best game of season.

Nuhiu is warming up had best game of season and showed some of form he did at end of last season. He missed a sitter but goals will come for certain.

Fletcher and Forestieri came in last 10 minutes and help take game to Reading and seal win.

All 3 teams we have beaten have proved thorns in our side in the past and we have beaten all 3. Team have got spirit work hard for one another and we have no show ponies 

The negatives we are not good at playing ball out from back and we need to be more careful when doing this. Defending of set pieces was not great and we gave them free header for goal.

Going home happy.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos Luhukay once again showing he knows his stuff with a genius team selection that got ANOTHER three points in the Championship

Three on the bounce

Time for fans to trust Jos

I was one of the few that never doubted him. Check back on my posts and you’ll see. #smugfucker

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos Luhukay once again showing he knows his stuff with a genius team selection that got ANOTHER three points in the Championship

Three on the bounce

Time for fans to trust Jos

The first few games concerned me most because he had all pre-season to settle on a preferred line-up and formation and then kept changing both every game. He has not seemingly settled on a formation from which the players on the bench can easily slot in and make an impact and the results speak for themselves. 

12 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Great result, think Jos might know a thing or two about building a competitive team. Still got more to come from Loans, FF and hopper. Positive.

Has Abdi picked up another injury?!

Looking forward to having Hooper back though.

Jos the boss. In Jos we trust. IJWT. No ifs, no buts, 3 wins, 9 points. Enjoy it! WAWAW! What a win. What a 10 days. I can dream now for 2 weeks, think up a Jos song. Book the free cancellation Wembley hotel and order some fake moustaches for Wembley way. Woo-hoo. 

It was the best we’ve played with the ball I think today. We played some excellent combinations down the left side which kept creating space for Penney. I still think we could look after the ball more when we’re under pressure but I’m sure that will come with confidence. 

Thorniley is getting better by the game and looks an absolutely brilliant defender. 

Guest Bulgaria

Of course fans were unhappy, we were rather dire the first 3 games, it's a forum, folk release their feelings.  

Don't get all this " told you so" smugness.