Reading 1 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday FC - MDT thingy

Off topic this, but I was chatting to a friend who’s a Spurs fan today... told me they think very highly of Onomah. Reckons he could become as big a talent as Harry Kane - except the seniors are currently keeping him out of the team. Whelm factor is climbing now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

Not watching the game are you kid?

We've been penned back for 30 minutes, unable to put 4 passes together, he comes out 30+ yards from his goal and knocks it long, guess what happened.... it came straight back as nuihu was beaten in the air, again. 

In addition to that, he played 2 goal kicks out short, put penney under pressure twice with poor passes too. 

He's young and needs to improve his decision making. decent save with his legs though. but as he's coming off at half time nicky weaver's made his way straight to him, bet he wasn;t just saying well done on the save. 

I am watching, i agree with your points that he put penney and thorniley under pressure but having a pop for him taking a free kick is laughable

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Can’t tell me we wouldn’t be better with Fletcher and Forestieri instead of Nuhiu and Matias. 

Genuinely don't think it'd make a jot of difference today.

Nuhiu has been an effective lone striker so far, with very limited service, and Matias has backed Penney up well and looked bright on the counter.

Forestieri & Fletcher wouldn't have offered much else, with how the 1st half panned out.

We are playing some good football good passing, just that after the goal reading pushed high whilst we tried to play from the back with reading nicking the ball and exploit on our left with penney dealing with Gunther and baldock. It'll be reeet.

Just now, Barr Grylls said:

I am watching, i agree with your points that he put penney and thorniley under pressure but having a pop for him taking a free kick is laughable

It's not having pop, it's just pointing out poor decision making. it's discussing the game, like an adult, pointing out both the positives and negatives. There's no need to be so sensitive about it. 

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Talk sense then Pigshagger

1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

i havent't nailed your mrs yet fella, but oh here we go, playing the hard man again. go on tell us how you earn more than anyone else. shelf stacker

:tango:

star wars fight GIF

• Haha 3

Guest Willow Owl
5 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

We've been penned back for 30 minutes, unable to put 4 passes together, he comes out 30+ yards from his goal and knocks it long, guess what happened.... it came straight back as nuihu was beaten in the air, again. 

In addition to that, he played 2 goal kicks out short, put penney under pressure twice with poor passes too. 

He's young and needs to improve his decision making. decent save with his legs though. but as he's coming off at half time nicky weaver's made his way straight to him, bet he wasn;t just saying well done on the save. 

Just looking for things to criticise. Are you actually at the game. 

Just now, Pulcinella said:

Off topic this, but I was chatting to a friend who’s a Spurs fan today... told me they think very highly of Onomah. Reckons he could become as big a talent as Harry Kane - except the seniors are currently keeping him out of the team. Whelm factor is climbing now.

It's not off topic... very much matchday.

You're right to be wary about going off topic....

What's your thoughts on curry sauce with fish and chips?

Just now, Willow Owl said:

Just looking for things to criticise. Are you actually at the game. 

If i was looking for things to criticise, i would start on you, for such a poorly constructed sentence. 

Then i would begin to discuss the game, the players performance, maybe even the conditions, in both a positive and negative manner, as i saw fit, in a topic used for 'discussing' the game.

Just now, hawksmore said:

It's not having pop, it's just pointing out poor decision making. it's discussing the game, like an adult, pointing out both the positives and negatives. There's no need to be so sensitive about it. 

You have moaned about him kicking it long because it came straight back but in the same comment have said we cant string 4 passes together. Make your mind up what you want

8 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

Is decision making will get better with experience and he will get it playing at this level