Michael Hector Signing?

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Good he can take Darryl Lachmans place on the official club lunchbox...

62FA5097-D5CC-4CA9-8BC6-04E3252CA842.jpeg

I know, that's the biggest dong I've ever seen standing next to Sougou. 

19 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Who exactly do you expect us to be signing ?

Harry maguire! 

Seriously though, just not someone to make up the numbers. Let’s hope he gets in the team on merit and proves his worth if he signs

3 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

MOTM 4 times for Hull last year. 

And the Hull fans didn't rate him!!?

lol

It makes you wonder why Chelsea signed him, maybe just so they could ruin the guys career. Hopefully his contract is coming to an end and he wants to settle down.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Probably the sort of player we should be recruiting, though I’m sure we all thought the same about Lewis Baker Be nice to address the lack of pace next

I was thinking 'Who?  The young full back?'.

We've had so many fecking players on loan over the years...

20 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

And the Hull fans didn't rate him!!?

lol

It makes you wonder why Chelsea signed him, maybe just so they could ruin the guys career. Hopefully his contract is coming to an end and he wants to settle down.

Football is bizarre these days, with the big clubs hoovering up anyone who might possibly have a bit of talent.

28 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

And yet he won four man of the match awards for them. Hull must have really been poor last year. 

WTF:

The hull fans ive spoken to said he was 'steady, reliable and made hardly any mistakes'; though he isn't an attacking threat.  I can live with that.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

The hull fans ive spoken to said he was 'steady, reliable and made hardly any mistakes'; though he isn't an attacking threat.  I can live with that.

Well after last season, steady, reliable and not making mistakes is three out of three on the requirement list. 

lol

49 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

Im not bothered if our defenders have no threat in the opposites box, as long as they can defend .

13 hours ago, BartonOwl said:

No Danny Batth! 

Bang averge at Hull last year, definitely not too exciting just as he had the “Chelsea” tag. 

Just to follow this up, I text my mate who goes to Hull City and his feedback was 

“poo ”

”more clubs then Tiger Woods”

“Very rash”

if we fo sign him, let’s hope playing alongside Lees can settle him down? 

Not sure what to make of the responses of Hull fans. 

I suspect they're comparing him with Harry Maguire, Curtis Davies and Michael Dawson.

We'll be comparing him with Van Aken, Pudil and Thorniley (not that I'm knocking them but they're not as good as the Hull 3 are they?)

Don't forget Leeds fans didn't rate Lees.

We won't know how good he is unless we sign him and watch him play 10 games or more.