Something changed

9 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think whats changed is we got the first goal. Thought bit of a nothing game until Bannans goal then we seem to grow 6" taller.

I agree entirely although we were slight,y better in the first 5 minutes.  Look at cricket though, most cricket matches at International level are won according to the first innings. Whoever is “leading” at that point invariably goes on to win the game 

10 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Biggest difference was, we got on the front foot, and took the game to Millwall

in a nutshell.  Too many times we've sat back for 60 minutes.  We didnt give them chance to think. 

Downside is we were clearly knackered towards the end when they brought on 2 subs.

The difference for me was midfield. We have been crying out for someone who plays further forward since the brief spell that Clare played. It fills a massive gap in the side between Joey/Hutch/Jones/Bannan and the forwards and allows them (Bannan last night) to get involved further up the pitch. Far too often we have our central midfielder sat 5 yards in front of the defence and then 40 yards away from the forwards. See how many bodies we had in and around the box last night when we were attacking, 4 or 5  on a few occasions. 

12 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Biggest difference was, we got on the front foot, and took the game to Millwall

Completely agree. 

First time I've seen us start a game as though we mean it and know what we're doing for a long time, hopefully we'll continue with this.

12 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

Really enjoyed walking out with 3 points listening to that Pulp classic. And  Something changed with the performance as well. Brilliant tonight. Well played lads 

Agreed, love that song.

Different class was a great album.

2 hours ago, BingleyOwl said:

We’ll get a beating my Ipswich and the Jos out campaign will be back in full swing!

Jeez man, do you possess any positivity?

I bet your parties are fkin ace!