Brentford 2 - 0 #SWFC - Official Matchday Thread

2 minutes ago, Beholder said:

The writing is on the wall. May be an early call but the writing is on the wall. Its not working under Jos. His team selections are defensive and bizarre.

Get Mick in.

Normally i'd say wait give him 10 ...but even now Id say lets get him in, but chancer says hes paying him more then he did carlos so not a chance (no pun int)

2 minutes ago, Southside Owl said:

Big Mick, ? Oh no...please no......however I think by November we can start reviewing JL's position if performance and results remain the same..and have you got any replacements lined up for Chansiri ? 

Big Sam for me if JL is moved on

Its not the fact that we lose, its the way we do it!

When a new manager comes in they want to impose their style on the team and get the team to play the way they want.

What I can't see is, how does Jos want us to play? Have we seen any evidence that he is getting us to play that way?

I could answer either the question an that for me the very worrying thing!

Just now, Plonk said:

Go on remind me what his success is. Unless you want to go back a long long way

Judging by Ipswich's start I would say he was relatively successful there, especially getting them to the verge of the play-offs having spent nothing no so long ago.

1 minute ago, Southside Owl said:

Big Mick, ? Oh no...please no......however I think by November we can start reviewing JL's position if performance and results remain the same..and have you got any replacements lined up for Chansiri ? 

Mick kept a poor Ipswich side up countless times and even had them in the playoffs. In the same time we spent more than them on one player - Rhodes, who didnt work out

He is a magician in this league and if hoof ball sees us safe then bring it on

Guest charmer

There is unfinished business to be done with the messiah. The Ginger nut himself. Jos is trying bless him but he is out of his depth. 

3 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

Aside from Bannan, Dawson has given a good account of himself today. Could’ve been a heavier defeat but for him.

16 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Baker is worse than Palmer.

So weird how perspectives work. I think Baker's been really decent (tiring now) and while Dawson hasn't made any clangers, Brentford have barely hit the target apart from their two goals. Can't remember Cam making an actual save this half.

People are angry at the chairman ... I understand, I completely get he hasn’t done things well and there’s more problems ahead 

but to exonerate any kind of blame for the manager ??? Nope, sorry not for me , he’s responsible for that team ....  and whatever system he is trying to play has not looked remotely like working 

Would a manager like McCarthy or even dare I say Megson get more from this squad ??  I dare say they would 

23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Useless. If we aren’t going to bring in some decent players in the next couple of weeks we need to get a manager in that can give these players a kick up the arse and motivate them. 

We can't afford anyone What so ever

...reach injured Lucas injured now pudil could be Hutchinson as well what the f#$k is going on at this club???? Sleeping giant my absolute sweaty ********