Brentford 2 - 0 #SWFC - Official Matchday Thread

Woke up with optimism, but deep down knew it would be a disappointing day. We've just not shown anything, not for the first time, in fact far from it, becoming an all too familiar pattern.

Natives will be restless v Millwall and another loss will turn the pressure up on the Ipswich game. We probably go into both games as underdogs, which is an indictment on how far we have fallen.

I'm trying to be optimistic this season but finding it increasingly challenging.

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Not sure many decent english managers would work under chansiri myself, if we did get rid of jos it would be another european name that no one has heard of.

Frustrating times .

Agree, Don’t believe Chansiri will appoint a manager, he’s only interested in continental style coaches.

If we had a Chairman who was some kind of "plant" from the dark side, he couldn't have made us any worse!  DC has no clue about English football and refuses to recruit people who do.  This club is in a sorry mess right now and I for one, can't see any kind of way that we will do anything but be relegated.

Guest Jack the Hat
7 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

So weird how perspectives work. I think Baker's been really decent (tiring now) and while Dawson hasn't made any clangers, Brentford have barely hit the target apart from their two goals. Can't remember Cam making an actual save this half.

I think Dawson has looked dodgy today. Fumbled a couple of times and poor distribution. Brentford fans were laughing at his distribution at the end. Difficult to take positives today, but I have lost faith in Nuhiu and Dawson a little. Only BB really looked any good to be fair. I tried to stay positive in first half, as many were o ver reacting, but we really were dog cr4p in the second.

Can anyone seriously think jos has the contacts to get the right players in before deadline day? Without them we are down by Xmas.  Our u23s are nowhere near championship standard ,well not yet at least ,these young lads need experience in league 1/2 not facing a toxic atmosphere .