BBC Video of the brawl

1 minute ago, lukestheman82 said:

Used to happen all the time years back, not saying its big or clever, but its hardly WW3. 

Quite agree.  But if those crones from the FA really do start looking then they need to be looking at the right people.

This plays perfectly into the hands of Jos.

He can use it to pull FF into his office, show him some play backs and then talk it through.   Explain that the reason he saw red mist is obvious and understandable, but he needs to show more restraint for future issues like this in the coming season.

It's not a telling off so FF won't get the hump, it has shown the squad have some togetherness, and may stop FF creating flashpoints in the season coming.

Good managers make a positive out of a negative.   I'd hope Jos realises this is an occasion he can do just that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

This plays perfectly into the hands of Jos.

He can use it to pull FF into his office, show him some play backs and then talk it through.   Explain that the reason he saw red mist is obvious and understandable, but he needs to show more restraint for future issues like this in the coming season.

It's not a telling off so FF won't get the hump, it has shown the squad have some togetherness, and may stop FF creating flashpoints in the season coming.

Good managers make a positive out of a negative.   I'd hope Jos realises this is an occasion he can do just that.

Or threaten to set Winnall on him again.

23 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Good stuff from Nuhui and Lees getting stuck in to back up FF ... nothing to fear from an FA Investigation on the basis of that 

You do know that the FA won't view the video's taken from fans?   They will just go on the report from the Ref.

Based on that, FF will get a fine and so will Sheffield Wednesday.

This is why I'm so disgusted with the reporting of the incident by BBC Nottingham, they should be unbiased but they have basically lied because the majority of their readership is not from Sheffield long term.

Can you imagine this happening with Bywater playing for us.  I've got visions of him wind milling, head butting and round housing anyone who was in his way.  Mansfield or his own team mates, they'd have all been going down. 

9 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

I'm seriously considering reporting BBC Nottingham for their lopsided reporting on this matter.

Having read all they have to say on the matter, it's quite disgraceful reporting.

The BBC. Unbiased BBC, represented in Yorkshire by Tanya Arnold. 

WTF:

8 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

You do know that the FA won't view the video's taken from fans?   They will just go on the report from the Ref.

Based on that, FF will get a fine and so will Sheffield Wednesday.

This is why I'm so disgusted with the reporting of the incident by BBC Nottingham, they should be unbiased but they have basically lied because the majority of their readership is not from Sheffield long term.

Well as far as I know FF got a yellow ... the Mansfield captain either got a red, or left the field of play without permission