BBC Video of the brawl

Well not being funny apart from the challenge from Fernando which was a bit naughty the Mansfield players took it to the next level.. I'm sure after the challenge you see one lay into Fernando with his knee... 

Any one else want to see Nuhiu smash some skulls...

Only thing I can say is I loved how the team all be it a brawl stuck together and didn't let the Mansfield players cause too much havok.

In all fairness (whatever the flashpoint was) Mansfield took huge liberties there. Every Wednesday fan should feel offended by what Mansfield did to us. Kicking, grabbing, punching, pushing and goodness knows what else. They insulted Wednesday in a big way and imo, should be seen to by the Wednesday boys.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

The thing about this that I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere yet, is that Jos is apparently a huge disciplinarian that won’t tolerate any sort of player misbehaviour. 

Lets hope is footballing ideas are getting through better.

Can't see anything wrong there tbh, if anything big Nuihu and Lees looked the most aggressive on our side, cos wo-mansfield were taking the mick. FF is just poo at tackling like scholes was for manure, didn't look much else to me. 

Edited by dontCallMeOwlCallYou

Tackle from FF stupid but provoked

He then ends up on floor from hands to his face from Mansfield player(s) - remember his red v preston through pearson?

Lees definitely gets one in groin area from their number 8 

But BBC caption says FA investigating incident  which was started by FF

Here we flippinggo !!!

Just now, theowlsman said:

Or with Flitcroft for imitating a football manager.

He's a chump. Best just being ignored. Best punishment you can give a canker like that.

But the lads who run in swinging and kicking.

They want seeing to.