#SWFC agree terms with Norwich for Jordan Rhodes

26 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Whatever he does at Norwich we won’t be coming out of this horrible deal ‘financially unscathed’..I assure you

I agree. They won't pay all his wages and we won't recover the transfer fee.

1 minute ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

He's going to score 25+ goals... everyone will be crying and saying I can't believe we let him go... Norwich will have a loan to buy deal 2 million and he will be worth 15... guarenteed.

Whilst I don't think Wednesday are coming out of this particular move for Rhodes particularly well, Chansiri will not have done anything but be hardball.

I cam imagine the full loan fee of £3m has been agreed, with a lesser fee for any potential transfer.

It eases any current issues, and if he does well and Norwich buy him, they probably have a good deal.    If they don't buy him, he's probably not pulled up any trees and will return to us as a less saleable asset.

3 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

He's going to score 25+ goals... everyone will be crying and saying I can't believe we let him go... Norwich will have a loan to buy deal 2 million and he will be worth 15... guarenteed.

Knowing our luck it will happen... It's "The Wednesday Way© 

Just now, Lichfield alien said:

The all point of this nonsense is sumbody suggested we might come away financially unscathed from this deal...don’t you read the all thread.?

Well they're wrong then.

I've told you...stop reading silly boy's postings.

What have I told you?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

This is going to bite Wednesday in the arse 

Transferring him here in the first place is already biting us in the arse.

This is not a "told you so' post by the way- I thought he may be the one to get us over the line when we signed him.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

3 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Oh I totally agree no way are we getting anywhere near 8 million on any capacity.

3 now plus 5 later seems very likely to be truthful baring in mind if he hits 20 plus goals Norwich will think they have stole him off us.

Edited by HubristicClapper