#SWFC agree terms with Norwich for Jordan Rhodes

2 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Also suggesting we'd sacrifice Bannan/Forestieri if we could line up replacements....

To be fair I could have told you that. If we are sufficiently confident that we can get players of the same quality for less money it makes sense to cash in. Having said that, I'd be absolutely stunned if we manage to do that.

Edited by joelswfc

1 minute ago, joelswfc said:

To be fair I could have told you that. If we are sufficiently confident that we can get players of the same quality for less money it makes sense to cash in. Having said that, I'd be absolutely stunned if we manage to do that.

I think Bannan more likely to depart because of his contract expiring. That said I’d rather get rid of a few others and get Bannan, Lee, Jaoa and Hooper signed up. 

19 hours ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

How do you know it’s them available? 

I was told this

Bannan has been offered a nice new deal as well but is waiting a bit, Nixon said palmer is going to be offered a new deal but I was told he could leave, that's an odd one don't know who to believe as nixon a very good source 

20 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Nixon reckons Norwich are paying his wages in full 

No way could we afford to pay his wages in full, we've just got rid of all out high earners to reduce our wage bill

Sources down here say £1:5m loan fee and 50% of his  wages

10 minutes ago, Canaryfan said:

No way could we afford to pay his wages in full, we've just got rid of all out high earners to reduce our wage bill

Looks as though the complete deal is worth 3 million which is pretty good for us. I think your source is incorrect re 50% of wages.

That’s the deal.

Replying to @reluctantnicko 

So is Rhodes on a lot less than the 30-40k a week that people throw around? Because aren't Norwich trying to remove the high earners! As if you say 3m. That points to something like 1m fee and 38k a week or 1.5m and 30k a week. Both seem to high for Norwich.

11 minutes ago, Canaryfan said:

Sources up here say £1m loan fee + all his wages.:CEO: