Sign-up to the SWFC newsletter to be the first to see the new kit!

21 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Ok so I’ve seen the kit.

what I will say is that some people won’t like it and some people will like it. 

Also I will say it’s definitely not last season’s kit and also it is not a Plymouth kit.

Make of that what you will 

All in all I’d give it a 

Damn, was hoping for a green home kit too.

• Haha 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Assuming we all get the email at the same time, what will be the time-lapse before the 1st picture is posted on here. 

I'll give it 37 seconds 

Its highly likely that with 25000 email addresses logged - the picture will be on the internet/Owlstalk before the emails have worked down to sending to people who's name begings with 'B'

If you do want to get one first - register 1@aol.com

2 hours ago, Geosword said:

Try to click 'save' on the preferences page and nothing happens.

It does save them

It's trying to call a function to pop up a message that says "'Success! Your details were saved." in a little window called Success! but they've deleted or failed to load in the function. Might be due to the typo when they load in the page styles that's killing javascript execution earlier in the process.

DSShowError('Success!','Success! Your details were saved.','/account.aspx')

Edited by Sultan_Pepper

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

Fkin embarrassing. Holding fans to ransom so they see shirt a few days before others. Just release it like they used to so fans can wear on their holidays etc. No fan thought whatsoever. 

Is it really that bad? It's the norm for most businesses that the people who sign up to newsletters are the ones have priority. You have to incentivise it some how especially since GDPR has happened and most companies have lost the majority of their subscribers. Like people have said, you'll only have to wait 30 seconds from the email being sent to see the kit on OT anyway.    

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Fkin embarrassing. Holding fans to ransom so they see shirt a few days before others. Just release it like they used to so fans can wear on their holidays etc. No fan thought whatsoever. 

People got unsubscribed to the newsletter due to GDPR regulations.

It isn't holding fans to ransom at all, the club know fans will share it on social media etc anyway, it's just something to get the fans re-subscribed to the newsletter.

Chill your beans ffs.

• Thanks 1