Sign-up to the SWFC newsletter to be the first to see the new kit!

No official email yet bit I have just had one off wowcher asking me if I want to buy an inflatable shark to throw in the pool loltòss gets censored now

Edited by s73owl
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, vulture_squadron said:

Jesus. Give the club a break. Because of GDPR they need your permission to contact you again. This is a good way of getting people to give that.

They know it will be shared round the internet anyway so chill!

Agree, the club are damned if they do and damned if they don't sometimes. At least we know someone is there, I was wondering with the lack of activity.

On that point, does anyone happen to know what, if anything, is being announced about membership this year, the website still has last years details on?

Guest Hillsborough Mole
4 minutes ago, striker said:

Agree, the club are damned if they do and damned if they don't sometimes. At least we know someone is there, I was wondering with the lack of activity.

On that point, does anyone happen to know what, if anything, is being announced about membership this year, the website still has last years details on?

Exactly

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Some people aren’t going to be happy. The again, some people never are 

Does it look like Blackburns shirt with one blue and one white stripe?...

• Haha 1

Good idea by the club to get people re-signed back up to communications so they can keep people aware of offers on Merch, Tickets and try and generate revenue throughout the year. Personally i want a series of over dramatic videos of a dark Silhouette and a dramatic countdown clock to the reveal. Not just a dodgy photo of the photo shoot that seems to come out most times. Build up the Hype and do believe it! Every small step to the season returning is worth getting excited for!

Ok so I’ve seen the kit.

what I will say is that some people won’t like it and some people will like it. 

Also I will say it’s definitely not last season’s kit and also it is not a Plymouth kit.

Make of that what you will 

All in all I’d give it a 

• Haha 1