Sign-up to the SWFC newsletter to be the first to see the new kit!

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/see-our-new-home-kit-first/

Since the new GDPR data protection criteria came into place last month, thousands of Wednesdayites have signed up to our database to receive the latest news, ticket information, merchandise, hospitality and more from Hillsborough.

Now, we are about to enter real EXCLUSIVE territory whereby every single subscriber will receive the design of our new home kit FIRST before release across our online channels!

We will send the images direct to your inbox and to make sure you do not miss out on the big reveal, the process could not be easier:

- If you are an existing account holder, please log in HERE, follow the link to communications and contact preference and update your preferences

- If you don’t already have an account with us please register with a valid email address HERE and follow the instructions

- Alternatively, you can update your marketing preferences by opening one of our emails and going to your Preferences Centre

Remember, you will have full control over the information you receive from the Owls and you can unsubscribe at any point by managing your preferences online via your account.

For now, though, if you want to see the official home kit for the upcoming 2018/19 campaign FIRST, sign up today….and thank you, as always, for your support.

Edited by RigBon

Just wait ten seconds for someone to screenshot the new kit and post it everywhere innit bro

Then you don't have to worry about the ten emails a week Sheffield Wednesday send out relentlessly

I'd happily have a newsletter every now and again but Wednesday just HAMMMMMER you non stop with emails so nope.... not for me

Owlstalk Shop

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just wait ten seconds for someone to screenshot the new kit and post it everywhere innit bro

Then you don't have to worry about the ten emails a week Sheffield Wednesday send out relentlessly

I'd happily have a newsletter every now and again but Wednesday just HAMMMMMER you non stop with emails so nope.... not for me

I think they're expecting that,

They're just trying to get people to resign up after GDPR kicked everyone off the list.

46 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I get about one e mail a week from the club. I can live with that.