Jump to content


torres

BREAKING - George Hirst Gone

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

The loan window is open in a few days.

Hope so there's a heatwave coming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

do we know the length of contract he's signed?...…. 

 

Five years. 

 

Yes. You read that right. 

 

Five years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, torryowl said:

 does makes you wonder if chansiri had wind of this from the off and that's the reason for the bad blood that's gone on all year …..guess we'll never know .

The owner made a clear (unchallenged) statement on the matter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Captain said:

 

You’re still doing it.

 

Sad.  And you’re adding nothing to the ‘debate’.

 

I don't think you quite grasp the idea of debating.  

 

I wonder why you don't back up your claim with evidence, forget that you will only stress.  OK, I'll say goodbye.... for now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Short Sighted. Maybe they felt competently disillusioned that they watched Rhodes week in week out not doing anything, whilst Hirst was regularly scoring.

 

He saw his path blocked by the signing of a past it striker and on the same day we signed Winnall.

 

That surely would have played a part in his decision.

 

Jesus Christ, Rocket - not everything has to link back to Jordan Rhodes, you know!

 

:ghoulguy:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

The owner made a clear (unchallenged) statement on the matter.

 

The highlighted word being sumat some folks still won't get past

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Watson said:

 

I don't think you quite grasp the idea of debating.  

 

I wonder why you don't back up your claim with evidence, forget that you will only stress.  OK, I'll say goodbye.... for now

 

Top debating from you lol 

 

Goodbye.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, torryowl said:

do we know the length of contract he's signed?...…. 

A4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Short Sighted. Maybe they felt competently disillusioned that they watched Rhodes week in week out not doing anything, whilst Hirst was regularly scoring.

 

He saw his path blocked by the signing of a past it striker and on the same day we signed Winnall.

 

That surely would have played a part in his decision.

If that’s the case just sign for Leicester then.

 

Don’t go out of your way to sign for a Belgian club in order to sign for Leicester through the back door, this screeing the club you claim to support out of much needed income.

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Captain said:

 

You’re still doing it.

 

Sad.  And you’re adding nothing to the ‘debate’.

To be fair Watson is only asking other posters to substatiate things stated as "fact" when most beleive they are just hearsay. Pointless debating issues someone may have made up.

Quote

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Short Sighted. Maybe they felt competently disillusioned that they watched Rhodes week in week out not doing anything, whilst Hirst was regularly scoring.

 

He saw his path blocked by the signing of a past it striker and on the same day we signed Winnall.

 

That surely would have played a part in his decision.

FFS.

download.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

After he was made to train with the U18s, why would he sign a new deal at Wednesday?

You’ve completely missed the point of my post, have another go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, torryowl said:

do we know the length of contract he's signed?...…. 

 

Not sure of the timescale but David Hirst negotiated a Stella contract on behalf of his son (the first tanker arrives from Belgium on Monday). :ph34r:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

 

Five years. 

 

Yes. You read that right. 

 

Five years. 

 

Presumably that is to guard against accusations it’s a temporary deal to ultimately move him on again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Triple O said:

To be fair Watson is only asking other posters to substatiate things stated as "fact" when most beleive they are just hearsay. Pointless debating issues someone may have made up.

 

 

Ive given my honest opinion on the situation.  I’ve stated absolutely nothing as a ‘fact’.

 

Your Watson appears to have taken my genuine singular opinion on the club’s handling of this whole mess, quite personally lol 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

If that’s the case just sign for Leicester then.

 

Don’t go out of your way to sign for a Belgian club in order to sign for Leicester through the back door, this screeing the club you claim to support out of much needed income.

without a tribunal fee to be paid then you have to think he pockets some of the money that Leicester don't have to pay us …..i'm a lifelong owl but if someone offered me half million quid i'd probably  bite the bullet  to go support Leicester instead 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

 

Presumably that is to guard against accusations it’s a temporary deal to ultimately move him on again. 

 

Or maybe so it's so Leicester have to pay even more!!

 

money-laundering-washing-machine-dollars

 

But not really coz it's same firm 

Edited by DEH9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

 

Five years. 

 

Yes. You read that right. 

 

Five years. 

 

A five year loan to Leicester then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Arcadianrocket
10 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

If that’s the case just sign for Leicester then.

 

Don’t go out of your way to sign for a Belgian club in order to sign for Leicester through the back door, this screeing the club you claim to support out of much needed income.

Maybe they should have played him then, instead of spunk 10 million plus on Rhodes and Winnall and also hand a past it Fletcher a 4 year deal.

 

Oh yeah,, but Hirst needs to worried about us not getting 500k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Short Sighted. Maybe they felt competently disillusioned that they watched Rhodes week in week out not doing anything, whilst Hirst was regularly scoring.

 

He saw his path blocked by the signing of a past it striker and on the same day we signed Winnall.

 

That surely would have played a part in his decision.

 

Aye up Rocketowl 

 

See the source image

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×