Robert Snodgrass - Winning Mentality

Guest Arcadianrocket

9 hours ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Nothing wrong with a nasty streak and a player wanting to win.

I did see him at Hillsborough and saw exactly what I saw tonight. I hated him as much as anybody that day, but his will to win his admirable. Much rather have him then some of our own Mr nice men.

My point is we need some more players with a nasty streak and will to win.

I agree with what you're saying 100% although Snodgrass is a complete cretin, he will literally do anything to win games and has the quality to back it up too. What you are saying Is, we need more players LIKE Snodgrass, not the W.A.N.K.E.R himself. 

2 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He’s a complete bell - fits in well at Villa alongside Terry and Grealish. 

I thought for just a moment that I wanted Villa to win but then I saw Terry, Snodgrass and Grealish...

17 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

I thought for just a moment that I wanted Villa to win but then I saw Terry, Snodgrass and Grealish...

I know - them 3 are complete tails. For the good of the game and how they play football, I hope Fulham win the final.

There’s just that nagging feeling that whilst Fulham may dominate the game, I think Villa will do a number on them. Hope I’m wrong. 

Robert Snodgrass

Plays against your club: diving cheating c*nt, always in the refs ear and winding fans up trying to get them to react.

Plays for you club: very clever player that does what it takes to win, communicates well with officials and likes to have a bit of banter with the fans cos he has personality.

That said he doesn’t play for us so he can go F himself, cheating two hat.

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I know - them 3 are complete tails. For the good of the game and how they play football, I hope Fulham win the final.

There’s just that nagging feeling that whilst Fulham may dominate the game, I think Villa will do a number on them. Hope I’m wrong. 

I like the way Fulham play football and the way they recruit and develop players.

I am worried that you may be right and Villa will bore them out of it.

11 hours ago, daztheowl said:

That won't stop Terry lifting the trophy though.

Yes, Villa will win it.

Fulham will play them off the park, flatter to deceive, then it'll probably be a header from Terry which settles it.

It's a bold man who backs against Brucie in the playoffs ... especially as he's invariably in charge of parachute clubs.

BRUCIE.PNG

12 hours ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Absolute warrior in the two playoff games. Never stops running, outs himself into all sorts of challenges and has excellent quality at this level. He really does have a strong winning mentality as we also saw when they beat us 4-2.

For me he is one player I can't believe we didn't go for. Instead we signed players who in my opinion do not and did not have the same mentality as Snodgrass or will to win a game of football.

I guess my point is we need to look at this when signing players. We need players like Snodgrass, who will always give you at least a 7/10, who when they are not playing well can still put a shift in. That is what gets you out this league.

How many players currently do we have with a strong winning mentality imo? We have Westwood, Lees, Pudil, Hutchinson, FF and Adthe with these attributes. We need a few more.......

Watched the first few minutes. Looked an awful game. Snodgrass threw himself to the ground feigning injury as soon as tackled.

Not the sort of Warrior I would ever want at Wednesday 

Guest Arcadianrocket
4 hours ago, A12owl said:

And not one mention of Rhodes . 

How unusual.

It was concerning winning mentality old chap.