Robert Snodgrass - Winning Mentality

Guest Arcadianrocket

10 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

I agree this guy is a bell end. The player I hate the most though is that stroppy, greasy w@nker Knockaert at Brighton. Honestly never hated any footballer as much as him lol 

I'll chuck John Terry into the mix as well.

FFS

13 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Nothing wrong with a nasty streak and a player wanting to win.

I did see him at Hillsborough and saw exactly what I saw tonight. I hated him as much as anybody that day, but his will to win his admirable. Much rather have him then some of our own Mr nice men.

My point is we need some more players with a nasty streak and will to win.

This fellow fit's your desription perfectly.

FFS.

087705f0ed23e24d51396062026c130d.jpg

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I hope Villa get walloped in the final, Terry gets sent off (after scoring two own goals) and Snodgrass breaks an arm after landing funny from one of his dives. 

I’m not bitter. 

That won't stop Terry lifting the trophy though.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

I did see him at Hillsborough and saw exactly what I saw tonight. I hated him as much as anybody that day, but his will to win his admirable. Much rather have him then some of our own Mr nice men.

You had no point. 

Classic fishing attempt from Rocket. 

27 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

That don’t dive , cheat and try every dirty trick in the book . Come on Fulham !! 

There's a difference between gamesmanship and being an outright cheat. 

Snodgrass falls into the latter category and for some reason continues to get away with it. 

1 minute in tonight and he's diving around like nobodies business. He then crunches one of the Boro players and got away with a yellow. 

Guest Arcadianrocket
2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

There's a difference between gamesmanship and being an outright cheat. 

Snodgrass falls into the latter category and for some reason continues to get away with it. 

1 minute in tonight and he's diving around like nobodies business. He then crunches one of the Boro players and got away with a yellow. 

Snodgrass is a top class player.If you can't see that then fair enough.

If you'd prefer to watch a team lose because they don't know how to get their hands dirty fair enough. Each to their own.

I would always have players like Snodgrass in my team. Has quality, nasty streak and a competitive egde. 

9 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Snodgrass is a top class player.If you can't see that then fair enough.

If you'd prefer to watch a team lose because they don't know how to get their hands dirty fair enough. Each to their own.

I would always have players like Snodgrass in my team. Has quality, nasty streak and a competitive egde. 

Where did I say he wasn't a good player? 

Edited by SiJ

Guest Arcadianrocket
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Where did I say he wasn't a good player? 

All I am saying it would be nice to have a few of these type of winners in our team. Players opposition managers and fans dread playing against,

We only really have FF at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

All I am saying it would be nice to have a few of these type of winners in our team. Players opposition managers and fans dread playing against,

We only really have FF at the moment.

So, I didn't say that then. 

Thanks for confirming. 

One of those players who you’d like if he was on your team. 

But he isnt and hes a c@@nt. As his career fades towards its twilight years, this is a role he is seemingly embracing. Slagging his employers (West Ham), pretending the abuse at Hillsborough didn’t bother him (still mentioned it two months later), calling Fernando a cheat only to do much worse himself. Sh1thousery is his new thing lol 

Guest Arcadianrocket
1 minute ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

He's a cheat. He get's away with it I think because he's a 'bit of a laugh' and referees are taken in by him. The sad thing is he doesn't need to be a cheat because he's actually a very good footballer.

16 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I didn't realize the hate for him, I know he gave us a bit of banter at the game but he received enough.

When has he cheated? I know he goes over a bit easy but what player doesn't these days,

Guest Arcadianrocket
2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

One of those players who you’d like if he was on your team. 

But he isnt and hes a c@@nt. As his career fades towards its twilight years, this is a role he is seemingly embracing. Slagging his employers (West Ham), pretending the abuse at Hillsborough didn’t bother him (still mentioned it two months later), calling Fernando a cheat only to do much worse himself. Sh1thousery is his new thing lol 

He is obviously a knob.

But we need some knobs in our team is all im saying lol 

9 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

I didn't realize the hate for him, I know he gave us a bit of banter at the game but he received enough.

When has he cheated? I know he goes over a bit easy but what player doesn't these days,

'Going down easy' and 'diving' are two different things. It's not just against us he does it all the time. It's also the comments like 'they should get over themselves' that don't help his cause.

10 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

If your starting threads where your verbally rimming him you should really know this stuff yourself. rather than asking others to tell you.

shouldnt be hard to find, the PL is big business.

• Haha 1