Robert Snodgrass - Winning Mentality

Guest Arcadianrocket

Guest Arcadianrocket

Absolute warrior in the two playoff games. Never stops running, outs himself into all sorts of challenges and has excellent quality at this level. He really does have a strong winning mentality as we also saw when they beat us 4-2.

For me he is one player I can't believe we didn't go for. Instead we signed players who in my opinion do not and did not have the same mentality as Snodgrass or will to win a game of football.

I guess my point is we need to look at this when signing players. We need players like Snodgrass, who will always give you at least a 7/10, who when they are not playing well can still put a shift in. That is what gets you out this league.

How many players currently do we have with a strong winning mentality imo? We have Westwood, Lees, Pudil, Hutchinson, FF and Adthe with these attributes. We need a few more.......

18 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Absolute warrior in the two playoff games. Never stops running, outs himself into all sorts of challenges and has excellent quality at this level. He really does have a strong winning mentality as we also saw when they beat us 4-2.

For me he is one player I can't believe we didn't go for. Instead we signed players who in my opinion do not and did not have the same mentality as Snodgrass or will to win a game of football.

I guess my point is we need to look at this when signing players. We need players like Snodgrass, who will always give you at least a 7/10, who when they are not playing well can still put a shift in. That is what gets you out this league.

How many players currently do we have with a strong winning mentality imo? We have Westwood, Lees, Pudil, Hutchinson, FF and Adthe with these attributes. We need a few more.......

God youre good .......

Not lost your touch mate 

WTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Can't think of anybody i'd least like at Wednesday.

Got to admit though I've heard he is a natural at the Highland games.

Especially the caber.

In fact more than a few people  have told me he is a right thrower.

FFS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Can't think of anybody i'd least like at Wednesday.

Got to admit though I've heard he is a natural at the Highland games.

Especially the caber.

In fact more than a few people  have told me he is a right thrower.

FFS.

I agree this guy is a bell end. The player I hate the most though is that stroppy, greasy w@nker Knockaert at Brighton. Honestly never hated any footballer as much as him lol 

• Haha 1

Good when you're winning but useless when you're in a rut. Wand of a left foot but there's a reason he never made it in the Prem. Can't see what he would've added here other than another ageing player on massive wages who wouldn't of took us up.

Guest Arcadianrocket

Nothing wrong with a nasty streak and a player wanting to win.

I did see him at Hillsborough and saw exactly what I saw tonight. I hated him as much as anybody that day, but his will to win his admirable. Much rather have him then some of our own Mr nice men.

My point is we need some more players with a nasty streak and will to win.