6 hours ago, prowl said:

A good chief executive is one you don't notice, they just get on with things. The ones you notice have usually screwed something up and every one is complaining.

I've hardly noticed her existence so good job KM.

We had a lad at work exactly the same, nobody noticed him, never caused any trouble. Turned out he was sat on his arse in Benidorm for 6 months while his mate was clocking him in and they were splitting the wage. 

• Haha 7

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
19 hours ago, poite said:

Who's signed new contracts early?

A couple of youth players and Dave?

Katrien, you go girl x

Pudil too? I think that he and Atdhe were the only out of contract senior players offered new deals to be fair.

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:43, Costello 77 said:

I understand the bloke from the ticket office has had some form of promotion?

From what I've read of him on here...if anyone deserves a plauditary thread ... it's him

I once had an issue with something. Probably website and away ticket related. Not sure exactly, or when. But that bloke from the ticket office did something that is extraordinary in this day and age....he said he would fix it, and he said he would call me back when he'd fixed....no, that's not extraordinary bit, any idiot can do that...but he actually did fix it, and call me back...and it really was fixed.

I asked him to be my new best friend, but he said "that's a bit weird" and hung up.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

I think we might be underestimating the mess Katy inherited.

At Charlton, she mugged us on 2 full backs and got £10 million off Everton for a kid no one as heard of since.

Not quite true, but otherwise agree with the sentiment 

On 13/05/2018 at 11:35, NorthAmericanOwl said:

can't see a thread on her anywhere but i'd just like to say how much of a good job she's done so far!

contracts getting sorted early and the retained list etc...

Just proves to me that all she was for Roland Duchatelet was just a mouthpiece by the looks of it!

So credit where credit is due and long may it continue!

Well done Katrien Meire!

I hear what you're saying, I feared the worst when she was appointed.

But.........

Lets see how we do in the transfer market over the summer and if we can actually get a kit in the shops in time for the new season.

But she was going to be a absolute nightmare wasn’t she. She had been brought in to asset strip. But no she’s ticking along nicely. Sorting contracts and even trying to sort out the hirstyshitfest she inherited 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Owl At Risk said:

I once had an issue with something. Probably website and away ticket related. Not sure exactly, or when. But that bloke from the ticket office did something that is extraordinary in this day and age....he said he would fix it, and he said he would call me back when he'd fixed....no, that's not extraordinary bit, any idiot can do that...but he actually did fix it, and call me back...and it really was fixed.

I asked him to be my new best friend, but he said "that's a bit weird" and hung up.

Jesus Christ. That's amazing customer service. Deserves a promotion and possibly a medal for doing his job.

11 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

Jesus Christ. That's amazing customer service. Deserves a promotion and possibly a medal for doing his job.

I can't remember his name, but definitely wasn't Jesus.

On that subject, he seemed to be proper vvank at his job (like the vast majority of people)....sent to save us indeed. 

Edited by Owl At Risk

1 hour ago, acquiescefc said:

Can they promote him to bar work on match day's. The pulling of a pint of Wednesday ale appears to be some form of slow torturous dark art... if he can sort that, sod being my best mate, I'll adopt him!!

7 hours ago, fred mciver said:

I think we might be underestimating the mess Katy inherited.

At Charlton, she mugged us on 2 full backs and got £10 million off Everton for a kid no one as heard of since.

He's scored 5 goals in 11 games since January in the Bundesliga