2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Praising her when no one has any real idea what she’s been up to lol 

only on owlstalk 

Only the same as lambasting her before she’d have even got her feet under the table.

Same with other people within the club that fans have targeted / scapegoated. Couple of examples: Joe Palmer - no one knows what he did or didn’t do, but he was criticised heavily on here. Likewise the new physio team - lambasted all season because of the injuries, because of the fact Carlos brought them in. Again, no one knows anything about what they do but fans have seen fit to heavily criticise them (and sometimes just plain abuse).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Praising her when no one has any real idea what she’s been up to lol 

only on owlstalk 

No, but you wait until something goes wrong; she'll be the first in the firing line for some because obviously that WILL have been something in her job description. :CEO:

6 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

I suppose you leave the bog seat up as well you rascal.

No mate as I'm sneaky, I work security at a steelworks in Sheffield  and the toilets are a tad, erm worn and dated to be polite, so i have the keycode for the ladies visitors toilets that are immaculate, so i have to be careful and leave them as i find them....i'm a toilet snob...:biggrin:

So no missed or floaters

Edited by steveger

1 minute ago, steveger said:

No mate as I'm sneaky, I work security at a steelworks in Sheffield  and the toilets are a tad, erm worn and dated to be polite, so i have the keycode for the ladies visitors toilets that are immaculate, so i have to be careful and leave them as i find them....i'm a toilet snob...:biggrin:

So no missed or floaters

Kinky sod :stuwinky:

44 minutes ago, Watson said:

That's what she's paid for

There we go; I know it wouldn't take long before somebody knew what was in her job description. It's not to sort player's contracts and take plaudits when things are going well, its to take the blame when things go ti.ts up.

lol

A good chief executive is one you don't notice, they just get on with things. The ones you notice have usually screwed something up and every one is complaining.

I've hardly noticed her existence so good job KM.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, prowl said:

A good chief executive is one you don't notice, they just get on with things. The ones you notice have usually screwed something up and every one is complaining.

I've hardly noticed her existence so good job KM.

this is exactly my point in much fewer words thank you

• Like 1