Hull City 0 - 1 #SWFC - OMDT

About the best side we could put out. If confirmed?

Gutted about Nuhiu and Joao. Their blend of strength , hold up play, willingness to occupy defenders is a big loss.

Not to mention they're both in good goalscoring form.

Oh well. 

Come on Wednesday!

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

All depends how he uses Reach today.

It could work...but Holmowl won't agree I know.

WTF!?

That’s rediculous I was just posting about the same!!   

Ive bet on Shantou Flyer in the National. Will it win? 

15 minutes ago, s8owl75 said:

Crikey, its the most expensive front two we have and it feels like we've been short changed

WTF:

Know what you mean.

On paper that's that's a mouthwatering pairing.

On grass Joao and Nuhiu look more effective. 

Let's just hope that JR & FF can forge something today that we haven't seen signs of before. 

I want to see Rhodes do his thumbs up routine to Boyd today after heading in one of his crosses!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Pretty happy with that line up. Hope Rhodes and FF can form a good partnership and great to have Bannan back. Come on Wednesday!!

Don't personally think Rhodes and FF are a great combo but I am delighted Rhodes is being given a chance.   Probably much to the despair of some part time fans on Owlstalk who think he has suddenly turned into a turnip of a player just because he's been placed into a squad of players who have collectively under performed all season.

Go for it Rhodes, show the nobbers on here who think you are useless wrong please.    No offence you earn a lot more in a week then they do on benefits in a year.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

tbf to Reach...he's played pretty much every game this season, whilst nearly every other first teamer has got themselves injured. 

No wonder the lad is looking a bit jaded. 

Hasn't he literally been ever-present? Can't even remember him being subbed, although he might've been once or twice.

Pretty bloody impressive given our difficulties finding 11 fit players this season.