Hull City 0 - 1 #SWFC - OMDT

I can see Forestieri starting with Rhodes.

Not feeling especially positive about us getting 3 points. Though after the last two games I'd be happy with us getting a clean sheet as the first priority. Then in an ideal world Rhodes scoring a winner to help his confidence.

1 minute ago, ReginaldD said:

I can see Forestieri starting with Rhodes.

Not feeling especially positive about us getting 3 points. Though after the last two games I'd be happy with us getting a clean sheet as the first priority. Then in an ideal world Rhodes scoring a winner to help his confidence.

So a 1-0  away win with a Rhodes winner. It's classic George Graham from you Reg! 

But at this stage we'll take it. 

In many ways 1-0 defeats are worse.  I mean, when you get absolutely hammered theres part of you that goes numb.  It stops hurting after the 5th goal I've found. 

But when it's one nil .There's always that glimmer of hope. And it's that hope that does you as the clock winds down. And the opposition start time wasting. They're the painful ones aren't they. Yes. When that glimmer of hope is lodged inside you like a piece of shrapnel in the brain of a derranged Bond villian. 

So yes. I too would take a one nil. Make Hull suffer!

• Haha 1

I wouldn't say we were thread bare but my six year old Grandson got a late call this morning to make the Bus to Hull. Unfortunately he had an upset tum and had to forgo his debut opportunity.

But like I am always at pains to point out form is only a guide to performance and fate holds the deciding cards in an 11 v 11 contest.

Sickened somewhat by RSFH last evening by the patronising tone of the RS Cabal. 'Jos deserves another transfer window' boolox ! I think three windows would be required to sort out the balance of age and quality. Of course the right three or four players with a nice balance of age and experience could set us on the road to a successful season; History tells us however, that our injury returns will be no better than average. So we need a squad with a little more depth in quality than that we have had to manage this season.

All this of course does not address our problems at Hull City tomorrow. Drawing on all my coaching experience I'm going for a 3-2-5 and a scragg the barstewards approach !

Hull City 2-3 Wednesday. UTO WAWAW lol

• Like 1

Marvellous stuff @Lord Snooty

The effort and great info you pack into thus season’s OMDTs is staggering. It’s akways a pleasure and a great start to the day (or finish to a heavy night) to read them.

And to boot you throw in the odd grenade to spice up our day.

Well done and thank you.

This morning’s grenade (oh how I wish Trump and Putin only had grenades or better-still boxing-gloves at their disposal) is a very interesting one. A front 3 of FF Nuhiu Joao? Well it did fine on Tuesday - two goals and an assist away from home. But imo it is more likely that a 442 with FF wide will be tried and prove more successful. Would that be with Reach at LB? Or will we buy a proper LB and see Reach LW and FF RW. He played it several times at Watford and we know he is 90% right foot.