Best Sheffield Wednesday Tattoo competition

13 minutes ago, saywended said:

It is sad that non tattooed people, feel the need to speak there negative opion to tattooed people. I have never heard a tattooed person  say anything negative about a person for having no tattoo's. 

It is sad , I feel people who want to look a certain way that isn’t in keeping with the majority are very brave and I applaud them .

3 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It is sad , I feel people who want to look a certain way that isn’t in keeping with the majority are very brave and I applaud them .

I always used to get people saying , you will regret them when your older. Well one thing is for sure ,when my health is deteriorating,and I struggle to get around, I'm sure the first thought I will have is 'God I wish I didn't have those tattoo's that remind me of the good old days'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Quite like the cross eyed Owl too

That is mine. Not wanting to be a bubble burster, but it doesn't have cross-eyes... that is something that Neil editted after i posted it on here!!

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Nobsworth said:

That was from one of the best threads ever on OT... 

Can you remember when a certain someone (Neil) posted a photo of the training ground taken from Middlewood Road, it had a long banner with Sheffield Wednesday Football Club written on it, only he photoshopped it and gave it a spelling mistake.

• Haha 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Can you remember when a certain someone (Neil) posted a photo of the training ground taken from Middlewood Road, it had a long banner with Sheffield Wednesday Football Club written on it, only he photoshopped it and gave it a spelling mistake.

ONly about three people spotted it too

lol

Owlstalk Shop