Best Sheffield Wednesday Tattoo competition

1 minute ago, mark1948 said:

I simply don't understand why anyone would want to have their body mutilated and pay for it. 

My old man said exactly that 15 years ago,then i showed him what i'd had done......................that looks good son he says,you two faced old codger i said.

7 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

My old man said exactly that 15 years ago,then i showed him what i'd had done......................that looks good son he says,you two faced old codger i said.

Time was you paid to see the Tattooed Lady at the fairground it was that unusual. The bottom has dropped out of that market. But it seems that it's almost compulsory for ladies to have at least one tattoo if not a whole tattooed bottom, and they don't do it for the Monet.

Edited by mark1948

On 20/07/2018 at 16:45, mark1948 said:

Time was you paid to see the Tattooed Lady at the fairground it was that unusual. The bottom has dropped out of that market. But it seems that it's almost compulsory for ladies to have at least one tattoo if not a whole tattooed bottom, and they don't do it for the Monet.

You findings are flabby and impressionistic - more research needed!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Owlin' Wolf said:

Everyone has their fetishes. 

On a serious note it’s hardly “mutilation”. 

Please read with in a smiley way. Mutilation is disfigurement, Tattoos disfigure so they are disfigurement, just as piercings are.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

Please read with in a smiley way. Mutilation is disfigurement, Tattoos disfigure so they are disfigurement, just as piercings are.

It’s only your opinion that tattoos disfigure. To many people they are an enhancement, therefore they aren’t a mutilation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Disfigurement is a permanent unnatural alteration to a natural being (plant or Animal). Its not to do with opinion or whether it's an improvement or not. Cosmetic surgery, which sets out to improve, and most often does, is nonetheless disfigurement.

On 29/03/2018 at 12:14, saywended said:

It is sad that non tattooed people, feel the need to speak there negative opion to tattooed people. I have never heard a tattooed person  say anything negative about a person for having no tattoo's. 

I don't care if people have tattoos or not infact I'll comment on them if they look good. But there's alot of bad tattoos out there..kinda hard not to laugh