Best Sheffield Wednesday Tattoo competition

I'm not that hairy! The shaved leg makes it look hairier! This pic was over 7 years ago now. I got it after we played Bristol in the FA Cup 2011. I said if we beat them (they were near top of Champ, we were struggling in lg 1), then i'd get a tattoo. Smashed them 3-0, so I get the massive Owl! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Geohay said:

I'm not that hairy! The shaved leg makes it look hairier! This pic was over 7 years ago now. I got it after we played Bristol in the FA Cup 2011. I said if we beat them (they were near top of Champ, we were struggling in lg 1), then i'd get a tattoo. Smashed them 3-0, so I get the massive Owl! 

Go on, giz a Wooky growl! Lol

On 29/03/2018 at 11:06, @owlstalk said:

Conlisio Et Animis.jpg

Sorry mate, but that just made me laugh.

The Owl looks like a cartoon character, 

and a little surprised that he's ended up on somebody's arm.

• Haha 3

On 23/05/2018 at 20:03, casbahowl said:

Japan World Cup 2002 ..........  

In his slightly better English than my Japanese The tattooist assured me this says Wednesday!

C7A0647E-4A1D-49F1-9302-B8474685F701.jpeg

It is hirigana and reads as “suiroyobi”. It translates to something like “leaves of snow”

“Wednesday” would be something more like れ ど ね す ひ although being a foreign word would be written in Katakana.

Sorry!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

It is hirigana and reads as “suiroyobi”. It translates to something like “leaves of snow”

“Wednesday” would be something more like れ ど ね す ひ although being a foreign word would be written in Katakana.

Sorry!

Japanese smartass time: 

Although as it reads as “suiroyobi” which is Japanese for “Wednesday” the day but as it’s written it translates to something more like “leaves of snow”. The day “Wednesday” would be written in Kanji but as it’s actually the name of a team, “Wednesday” is a foreign word so would be written in Katakana.

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

Japanese smartass time: 

Although as it reads as “suiroyobi” which is Japanese for “Wednesday” the day but as it’s written it translates to something more like “leaves of snow”. The day “Wednesday” would be written in Kanji but as it’s actually the name of a team, “Wednesday” is a foreign word so would be written in Katakana.

"Smartarse"

lol

11 hours ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

Japanese smartass time: 

This ranks along with other tattoo fails like when my mate got a panther on his arm but it ended up with boz eyes and only three on one paw. Lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

Japanese smartass time: 

Near enough for me 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

This ranks along with other tattoo fails like when my mate got a panther on his arm but it ended up with boz eyes and only three on one paw. Lol

Thought the first letter was definitely ‘T’ ?