Clean language viewing

Is there anywhere in the ground where I can be fairly sure Im not going to be surrounded by people swearing, even if we are losing? I want to take my kid to a game, but the one time I took the wife, some guy was yelling expletives at Laws all through the game and she is reluctant to subject my daughters innocent ears to the same thing. 

I know its important to get the kids there young otherwise they will end up supporting Man United or Liverpool like everyone else over here. (Northern Ireland)

Edited by Daizan10
The pixies
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Daizan10 said:

Cool, ive been to loads and not heard a lot, but unfortunately the one time she is persuaded to go there was someone being a right d*ck. 

Go towards the away end of the south, plenty of room to spread out a bit and people there usually behave when they see kids about. 

you can't seriously except to go to football & not hear swearing

I used to imply the 'what you hear at football you don't ever say to your mum' rule, he loved it & never had any problems with him swearing before he should be,

come on mate get real if you are seriously asking this question

1 minute ago, gypsyowl said:

I used to imply the 'what you hear at football you don't ever say to your mum' rule, he loved it & never had any problems with him swearing before he should be,

Its more in hope than anything. Ill not be able to take the kids til they are older then. Its so expensive to get there and then if they come back swearing ill be for it. 

1 minute ago, Daizan10 said:

Its more in hope than anything. Ill not be able to take the kids til they are older then. Its so expensive to get there and then if they come back swearing ill be for it. 

Out the mrs, two birds with one stone. 

1: No worries when you get home 

2: More money to spend on coming to games lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Exactly mate, it’ll toughen your kid up a bit to hear this kind of stuff. Get her exposed early on and she’ll be reyt.

28 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Give the bloke some slack though , shouldn’t have to endure expletives all over the ground , I wouldn’t like it if my young un heard it tbh .

Edited by dewsburyowl58