Clean language viewing

2 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

If they start swearing tell her to stand up and tell them to fizz off you stupid flaps. 

Only joking mate. South usually

ok, I take my kids and it is honestly tutting more than anything. 

And that's just from your kids n all !!lol

"Dad I don't want to come to this dump 

I want to go to Molineux!!" 

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

Like most football grounds, there are signs on the walls around the stadium warning supporters against the use of "foul and abusive language", yet the stewards do nothing. Invading the pitch is a criminal act but the stewards do nothing, Just as standing in an all seater area is banned but nothing is done about it if you stand for the whole game. If nothing is done to stop these things then they are condoned.

Should I turn round and ask the fans swearing to change their language? Should I tip off a steward and ask him or her to stop it? Or should I stop being so wet and ignore them? The FA stipulates that foul and abusive language should not be tolerated by clubs but nothing is done about it. So why have the rules and the signs if you're not going to take them seriously? I'm not saying any of these things is right or wrong but having rules and regulations which can't or won't be enforced is a waste of time. 

Whilst we're on this matter, what if racist or homophobic abuse is used? Does that illicit a different response from the fans, the stewards, the club, the FA? So you see, people can do something about the problem if there is the will to police it properly.

Answer to your question -  get your own Executive Box!!!

• Like 1

c. 1994/1995 when family enc used to be on the lower lepp, i first heard the C word and asked my mum what it meant (aged 6). cue a strongly worded letter to swfc from the mother about the apparent sanctity of the family enclosure.

despite your best intentions, you are unlikely to shelter her from it entirely so best to just warn her and make it clear not to repeat.

also, didnt do me any harm you soft coont WTF:

Edited by dc88
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

And that's just from your kids n all !!lol

"Dad I don't want to come to this dump 

I want to go to Molineux!!" 

I’ve told him we are wolves... playing in an Ipswich shirt.... at Sheffield wednesdays ground. He looked confused and didn’t question it. I’m taking it as a win. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wilfsmith said:

Like most football grounds, there are signs on the walls around the stadium warning supporters against the use of "foul and abusive language", yet the stewards do nothing. Invading the pitch is a criminal act but the stewards do nothing, Just as standing in an all seater area is banned but nothing is done about it if you stand for the whole game. If nothing is done to stop these things then they are condoned.

Should I turn round and ask the fans swearing to change their language? Should I tip off a steward and ask him or her to stop it? Or should I stop being so wet and ignore them? The FA stipulates that foul and abusive language should not be tolerated by clubs but nothing is done about it. So why have the rules and the signs if you're not going to take them seriously? I'm not saying any of these things is right or wrong but having rules and regulations which can't or won't be enforced is a waste of time. 

Whilst we're on this matter, what if racist or homophobic abuse is used? Does that illicit a different response from the fans, the stewards, the club, the FA? So you see, people can do something about the problem if there is the will to police it properly.

Answer to your question -  get your own Executive Box!!!

I would rather the kids came back f-ing and dropping the odd c bomb that trying to explain the £3000 bill to the Mrs WTF:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

I’ve told him we are wolves... playing in an Ipswich shirt.... at Sheffield wednesdays ground. He looked confused and didn’t question it. I’m taking it as a win. 

Ive seen this happen before as a child the kid over the road used to play with dolls n dolls houses because his parents handed them down from the eldest daughter ..

In his mental confusion he eventually turned to comfort food and alcohol..

All he wants from life now is to

"eat drink and be Mary"..:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Ive seen this happen before as a child the kid over the road used to play with dolls n dolls houses because his parents handed them down from the eldest daughter ..

In his mental confusion he eventually turned to comfort food and alcohol..

All he wants from life now is to

"eat drink and be Mary"..:ph34r:

I think we all know, and as responsible pearents having an alcoholic, morbidly obese son that is confused and generally unhappy is worth it if he still

attends Hillsborough.  

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

I think we all know, and as responsible pearents having an alcoholic, morbidly obese son that is confused and generally unhappy is worth it if he still

attends Hillsborough.  

Thanks for the kind words Daddy that will really help me at weightwatchers :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

My personal view of swearing is that it is not a big deal, yet most parents make it out to be some hideous thing. Words are harmless on their own, it is just how they are used. 

If children are told what these words are, what they mean and are educated that these words should not be used in polite conversation then it takes all the mystery and excitement out of using them. 

Hysterically reacting to swearing around children just makes them more curious about what the words are. Any parent who thinks their kids are not swearing when they are with friends is extremely naive. 

Tl;dr

36BCF45D-DB48-4182-B814-A328A3336512.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Taking it a bit off topic, but did anyone see the two kids in the Leeds end on Saturday front row? Proper throwing up the bird and w**ker sign, must've only been about 8 year old as well lol 

They probably learnt it at school 

19 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

attends Hillsborough.  

Oh yes he still attends ..

Never misses a game always sits in the South wears club colours ..

"In a fashion "....

article-0-0F6AD30000000578-138_634x1083-1.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Daizan10 said:

Its more in hope than anything. Ill not be able to take the kids til they are older then. Its so expensive to get there and then if they come back swearing ill be for it. 

Where i sit in the North is Ok mate ( row 8 between gangways N and O ) 

Quite a few kids sit in the vicinity and while i wouldn't say you never hear it i will say its more of a rarity than other areas i've sat in