Kieran Lee and Gary Hooper

I think Lee will be ok. Jos said in an interview that he was doing gym work and will be a few weeks before he can get out on the pitch. I think that Jos in carefully bringing back our injured players. Purely based upon what Hutch said in yesterday’s interview, maybe Carlos would have rushed all of our injured players back by now. 

Selling Hooper off? 

People have short memories on here - he is absoutely pivotal and we would do well to replace a player like him at this club, without spending a small fortune. 

He's 30 - not 35. Glenn Murray is performing in the Premiership at 34, he's got plenty of time left at this club. 

When fit, he's been one of the best players to watch in a Wednesday shirt I've seen in 20+ years - and truly one of the gifted finishers, he rarely misses sitters. 

How do we expect to replace a player like him and mount for a promotion push?

6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Selling Hooper off? 

People have short memories on here - he is absoutely pivotal and we would do well to replace a player like him at this club, without spending a small fortune. 

He's 30 - not 35. Glenn Murray is performing in the Premiership at 34, he's got plenty of time left at this club. 

When fit, he's been one of the best players to watch in a Wednesday shirt I've seen in 20+ years - and truly one of the gifted finishers, he rarely misses sitters. 

^ This 100%

ps how come you have so many negs?

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

4 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Aren’t they out for the season?

Doubt we’ll see Lee again tbh -  think he is finished sadly.

Id take an offer for Hooper, he can’t get though the season without a long layoff at some point.

We need as many crocs off our books as possible 

I see a slight flaw in your plan lol

Guest Ash76
5 hours ago, Minton said:

Lee is potentially done full stop, there was talk of retirement not so long ago

FFS, don't people learn anything with these sh it rumours?

2 hours ago, Pod9 said:

Hooper is, without a doubt, the best player in our squad. FF on his day can be sublime but Hooper just oozes class. 

Trying to replace his quality would be very expensive and a big risk. 

His fitness has obviously been a problem, but I don’t think he is a naturally fit player like Lee, FF, Bannan. Under CC, it was obvious non of our player were kept in peak condition. 

Hopefully a proper preseason can do him the the world of good. 

“When I see you Hooper.......”

He is excessively expensive when he cant play..

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Selling Hooper off? 

No good to anyone on the treatment table. Possibly get someone in who isn't prone to lengthy layoffs might help. He can be the best player we have ever had but like I have just said..........

37 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

He is excessively expensive when he cant play..

Wages wise, yes. 

But to to get someone of his quality, we would have to pay close to £10m I reckon (which we cannot afford) 

11 hours ago, t'owl said:

What's involved in this Jack The Ripper tour? 90 minutes of intense cardio and the giving and receiving of tackles?!

Interactive experience. Unfortunately Hooper played a victim, and was brutally murdered and dismembered. Out for 2 more weeks. 

• Haha 2