Your Best Day as an Owls Fan That Didn't Involve SWFC

6 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

There are only two contenders  May  2 Saint Givens Day and Simonsons Moon shot at Wembley.

Mmmmm  Errrrrrrr Mmmmmm Errrrr Mmmmm Errrrr

There can only be one winner and it has to be St Givens Day. Keith Edwards would agree as it allowed him to score 700 fourth division goals and become the Blunts all time leading scorer lol

100% this!

However it is close, very, very close!

Who knows, one day many decades or centuries from now, aliens might visit the Earth presenting a strange round leather object to Earth's future leader asking "does this belong to you? Only it broke the window of our greenhouse on Alpha Centauri!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

100% this!

Who knows, one day many decades or centuries from now, aliens might visit the Earth presenting a strange round leather object to Earth's future leader asking "does this belong to you? Only it broke the window of our greenhouse on Alpha Centauri!

You've been watching too much Star Trek.

It couldn't have been Alpha Centauri as that is in the neutral zone and only a few light years from Earth.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dronfield Blue said:

You've been watching too much Star Trek.

It couldn't have been Alpha Centauri as that is in the neutral zone and only a few light years from Earth.

Alright then smartarse! Some weird planet in a system in Andromeda! lol

16 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

image.thumb.png.8169d59437c993dcfc2eafdac8d98d90.png

I was just thinking about this one. Last game of the season at home to Man City. The ground was packed and we were on the Leppings Lower. Man City fans in fancy dress and it was a jovial atmosphere. It might also have been Roland and Carltons last game for us. As the results were coming through it slowly dawned on us that United were down. The stadium announcer confirmed this playing along with it and really rubbing it in much to the annoyance of Francis. Wednesday fans were on their seats and swinging from the rafters much to the amusement of the Man City fans who also joined in with the celebrations. Later that week I was talking to the Mother in Law who hates football and was telling us about her friends father who would have been touching nearly 80 calling him a silly old poopydoo for jumping up and down on his seat following United's relegation. She then looked at me and realised that I had been doing exactly the same.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mountain Owl said:

Theyr'e good at that are Derby. They once beat an innocent shirt wednesdayite to a pulp outside their new ground. That was more like 20 on to one. In general horrible set of fans.

Shirt was spotted earlier in the day but didn't stop four v one. Took a reight kickin.

9 hours ago, Dalian said:

Can give you my worst. Beaten to a pulp by four Derby scum for wearing a shirt on holiday in Zante. Four on one not fair odds as was with missus. Cheeky flippers even came back with a cam corder to video a battered me.

Mate they really are the scum of the earth , hope they get what’s coming to them 

I have three that I can't split.

2011. United relegated from the Championship under Micky Adams. I have a blades supporting uncle and the next day we had a family get together and I spent most of it laughing at him. Bought the Green Un especially for him.

2007. Tevez day. Hilarious viewing on Sky as it unfolded. I saw a few people I knew at the time from school on the TV crying. Rain coming down by the bucketful and making Warnock look like a drowned rat. The following day at said school the head teacher actually came round the classes and said "I know it's a very sad day" and "We're all upset about it" and 11 year old me burst out laughing. I couldn't (and still can't to be honest) get my head around why she thought she had a 100% United based school.

2012. United's Play Off final defeat to Huddersfield. The amount of laughs I've had over that penalty from Simonsen (who's a complete pr*ck by the way). Have to admit a slight shine came off it when we lost of Huddersfield on penalties but still funny none the less.

Edited by TomtheOwl95

4 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

100% this!

there's deffo a pic in that post mate lol 

• Haha 1

Was in the Travellers for Wolves v Pigs play off final decked out in black and gold balloons, free sarnies and wolves hammering them.

Was in Kos for the famous simmo pen mis, the missus and kids were all waiting in a restaurant after me saying Id meet for a certain time, didnt count on extra time and the longest ever shoot out !! ended up meeting a wednesday fan and two man city fans got pissedand made my way to a very pissedoff woman and kids in the italian after, felt like the whole place knew!

4 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

100% this!

Untitled.pnglol 

Edited by trevdi9
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

Untitled.pnglol 

You're a right cruel sod Trev! Been on the go 20 hours and now I can't sleep having seen this because I m in bsolute stitches with tears rolling down my face!

Absolutely brilliant!

lol

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1