Back to one game a week

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

When Bannan is back, we’ll play a faster tempo game, and that my friends will make all the bloody difference.

Totally agree, we will set the tempo for other teams rather than our makeshift midfield chasing shadows

Bannan, Hutch & Clare will be able to control games, play quick tempo we will have more of the ball and look a more solid outfit. 

1 minute ago, Markowski77 said:

Totally agree, we will set the tempo for other teams rather than our makeshift midfield chasing shadows

Bannan, Hutch & Clare will be able to control games, play quick tempo we will have more of the ball and look a more solid outfit. 

Agreed mate. Someone else who understands football. What a refreshing change!

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

When Bannan is back, we’ll play a faster tempo game, and that my friends will make all the bloody difference.

I hear you Owlsman. Good point. As usual.

Edited by F. Spiksley
Play a through ball though Barry. Please x

All good points, but I'd rather see BB further forward. I still think to get our confidence back we should overload midfield and have willing runners to get alongside Joao.

Dawson

Hunt           Lees          Venancio     Pudil

Hutchinson   Pelupessy

Clare        Bannan     Reach

João

11 hours ago, Garry Powell said:

for all our sakes ditch the 3 5 2 ,we arnt solid with it. Boyd is wasted as a wing back . We offer nothing going forward. The players dont look comfortable with it. 

Agree with this. Back 4 of

Hunt Lees Venancio Pudil next game. 

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s hope these players put in a little bit more effort and desire against Leeds. Getting beaten by them would really pi$$ me off on top of all this rubbish. 

Worry not, you won't get beaten. We have the look of a team going through the end of season motions.

At times yesterday we showed the kind of play we did early season and deservedly went 2-1 up then, instead of putting it to bed and finishing off one of the worse Reading sides I've seen in years, we did exactly the opposite. Almost to a man, we just gave up, stopped pressing the ball, making wrong decisions all over the pitch and they equalised. Baffling.

1-2 it will finish.

30,980 att

How poo must you be, we're winning away, ringing out around ER. Can't wait.

16 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Worry not, you won't get beaten. We have the look of a team going through the end of season motions.

At times yesterday we showed the kind of play we did early season and deservedly went 2-1 up then, instead of putting it to bed and finishing off one of the worse Reading sides I've seen in years, we did exactly the opposite. Almost to a man, we just gave up, stopped pressing the ball, making wrong decisions all over the pitch and they equalised. Baffling.

1-2 it will finish.

30,980 att

How poo must you be, we're winning away, ringing out around ER. Can't wait.

You seem down JV 

Are you finally realising that turnover doesn't get you promotion lol

47 minutes ago, RichieB said:

You seem down JV 

Are you finally realising that turnover doesn't get you promotion lol

Finally? I've known that for 15 years.

All our turnover did was attract shysters and thieves looking to milk the club rather than invest in it.

At least your owner is putting his money where his mouth is. He should have bought us, we've being paying your prices for years.

34 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Finally? I've known that for 15 years.

Wouldn't have thought that with the amount of times you've banged on about your amazing turnover like it counts for anything.

I'd say the penny has dropped.