Back to one game a week

1 hour ago, RichieB said:

Wouldn't have thought that with the amount of times you've banged on about your amazing turnover like it counts for anything.

I'd say the penny has dropped. 

Our willingness to constantly back the club financially, year in year out, is all we have crow about these days..

Like I said, unfortunate for us, the turnover generated by the fans was taken from the club not reinvested back in it. It may be different under the new owner but its still early days and we don't know his long term intentions. So far, all our signings have been covered by the money in from Wood and Taylor. 

If we'd have had your chairman and our turnover, we'd still have Wood and Taylor and Lewis Cook and Sam Byram and Jonny Howson and we'd probably in the PL by now. Instead they were sold and replaced with the likes of Euan O'Kane and Micheal friggin Brown. We've been had mate.

2 hours ago, just visiting said:

Finally? I've known that for 15 years.

All our turnover did was attract shysters and thieves looking to milk the club rather than invest in it.

At least your owner is putting his money where his mouth is. He should have bought us, we've being paying your prices for years.

One reason why I’m totally back the West Ham fans yesterday. Football fans are finally getting sick of having their clubs milked by spivs who don’t give a poo about the supporters. Anyone denouncing what they did yesterday is part of the problem. 

1 hour ago, just visiting said:

Our willingness to constantly back the club financially, year in year out, is all we have crow about these days..

Like I said, unfortunate for us, the turnover generated by the fans was taken from the club not reinvested back in it. It may be different under the new owner but its still early days and we don't know his long term intentions. So far, all our signings have been covered by the money in from Wood and Taylor. 

If we'd have had your chairman and our turnover, we'd still have Wood and Taylor and Lewis Cook and Sam Byram and Jonny Howson and we'd probably in the PL by now. Instead they were sold and replaced with the likes of Euan O'Kane and Micheal friggin Brown. We've been had mate.

Fair point. 

Even though our Chairman has spent a fortune, it hasn't got us anywhere, apart from on the verge of breaking FFP whilst battling to stay up, so be careful what you wish for lol

Guest Arcadianrocket

Bannan was having a fantastic season individually before his injury.

I think it is realistic to say that we win games like yesterday with him. He would have dictated the flow of that game.