Who will be SWFC manager next season?

Who will be SWFC manager next season?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be SWFC manager next season?

• Jos Luhukay
    • A different manager with promotions in English football on his CV
    • A different manager with promotions in foreign football on his CV
    • A different manager with no promotions on his CV

He's got practically nothing to work with but gut feeling is that he doesn't inspire confidence and doesn't look particularly thrilled to be here right now. I'm not Jos Out until I feel like we've seen what he's capable of with our first team but I think better will be available in the summer. I certainly wouldn't offer him any sort of contract before the start of the summer window.

I am sorry but best managers in this league this season are British and know the league. We need someone like that moving forward. The championship in my opinion is the most exciting and difficult league in football bar none and we need someone with a cutting edge and someone who has been there and done it 

17 minutes ago, prowl said:

According to the reports from the steering group meeting Chansiri is adamant that Jos will be here next year.

Huge mistake  if true, which I doubt. Presume DC being diplomatic, announcing anything now would undermine the relegation fight for the next 9 games.

50 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Is there nobody thinks he deserves a chance to work with Hooper, Bannan,  Hutchinson,  Fletcher,  Forestieri like his predecessor did?

No one prepared to see if he can build a team given some licence in the transfer market?

The way i see it, why take the risk?

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Could say that about any manager after a bad run though.

Not many will have walked into the perfect shitestorm Jos has walked I to here though. 

True and his record in Germany is decent. Its just I have a gut feeling that it won't work. The Millwall farce, playing Jones and Butters together as a pairing (then repeating this same logical fallacy) and today (being seemingly unable to inspire a much needed Braveheart type performance).  One league win since early January, worst form team in the table. That can't be just down to bad luck and injuries can it?